Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "Poor Mans Power Ball"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default "Poor Mans Power Ball"

OK guys Here we go, I'm going finally get this off the ground after getting the OK of Admin.

The premise of "Poor Mans Power Ball " is basically for long time members here to house clean stuff they'll never use and they think they have something someone else can use. Pretty simple,,,

As much as I hate rules,,I think some will be required ,,,,sooooo

Rule 1;

Only Members with a minimum of 100 posts can get in on this "Power Ball". This will keep the "surfers, and lurkers" away, so we don't see what was just given away, end up on Craig's List a day later!!
    (it's happened to me before! )

Rule 2

Whom ever gets something off Poor Mans Power Ball,,,must put something back up on the Poor Mans Power Ball.

Rule 3

All items must be free to other members, other than associated shipping costs.

Rule 4

All persons interested in an item will have there name put in a hat for 7 days, then the person donating an item will be responsible for drawing the winning name for there item, giving everyone a equal and fair chance at an item they may need.

There,,that's pretty much it,,

pretty simple actually and it just might help someone out in finding something they may not otherwise be able to find or be able to afford at the moment. If anyone has suggestions for other rules they think may make things go smoothly, just let me know and I'll ponder on it. But I just want to keep this as simple and fun for everyone as possible.

I kinda got a jump on this by giving TRX a rather rare 120+ year old magazine that he may not of otherwise been able to find to help get his project gun off the ground. So this is the type of thing I'm trying to accomplish with this Poor Mans Power Ball. And I'm glad I could do it sense it was just collecting dust here otherwise.

And that's just what this is all about,,helping out our Buds and house cleaning our junk drawers . I'm sure we all have misc stuff kicking around we'll never use!!!

I hope you all have fun with this,,,,

So without further ado,,here's item #1 on the Poor Mans Power Ball,,

A brand new set of Browning High Power rubber grips to a good home, 6 bucks USPS shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by twa2471; 05-31-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Play it forward?
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

10-4,,that's the plan!

Feedback Score

Awesome idea! I need to look around here and see what I can offer up.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Yes this is a great idea

And I hate to say it, but I think this should be in it's own section in the classifieds area (like the Classifieds Discussion & Sponsors and Vendors), this way it can be kept track of better and maybe each item can be it's own thread.
    Just my thought
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I have Mosin Nagant Stripper Clips....Maybe 30-50 of them, brand new....

I did not really read the rules, but TWA is in on it, so am I....
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

TWA, thats a wonderful idea.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

It's a great idea. We tried it a few years back as a "Pay It Forward" kind of thing, but it just never really took off. I hope this does!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Ah pay it forward! GREAT IDEA and the rules are good too. We had too many one-time posters when we were giving away stuff for membership drives. I would go so far as to say a minimum of 500 posts but hey that's just me talkin' I'll have to see what I need to get rid of once I unpack all my boxes!
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

only problem most of my junk stuff in my junk box is really junk--LOL--

like stock ak triggers that i removed for compliance and seems like i got a saiga gas tube laying around somewhere--

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.