Thread: WTB/WTT- PSL Rusty Mag Body w/ Good Feed Lips & Locking Lugs (2 ea)

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Want to Buy/Wanted WTB/WTT- PSL Rusty Mag Body w/ Good Feed Lips & Locking Lugs (2 ea)

Hey guys, I'm looking for one of the rusty mag bodies that Apex was selling a year or three ago. They were a little too rusty to be more than a sacrificial piece, but they work fantastic for making a Lahti/PSL mag hybrid that feeds decently. IIRC Apex was selling them for $10-$15 each back then. I am looking for at least one each, preferably two, and am willing to buy or trade, but would prefer to trade. I have all kinds of stuff that is trade worthy. AK grips, various AK shoulder stock and fore grip pieces, drill bits, end mills, reamers, precision measuring equipment (c- mics, calipers, etc....). Let me know, thanks.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

BTT.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Hey Chris,give Justin a shout,I think he might have one or two.If need be pm me for his PH#
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks Bob! Yeah the last one I got was from him. LOL. I'll send him a text sometime this week. Thanks!!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

See if ya were out here you'd have access to all the goodies

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zteknik View Post
    See if ya were out here you'd have access to all the goodies
    I so wish I was!!!!!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    I so wish I was!!!!!
    Someday,we need some new blood out here.So far this year we only had like 2 build parties,meaning with other people instead of just me and Justin.
    Lot's of people don't want to have them due to unwanted guests,but we try to keep it with the local yahoos we know

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Someday,we need some new blood out here.So far this year we only had like 2 build parties,meaning with other people instead of just me and Justin.
    Lot's of people don't want to have them due to unwanted guests,but we try to keep it with the local yahoos we know
    Don't blame you there! You can guarantee that if the missus and I do any traveling out West, we'll be looking you and Justin up. Go to dinner or something. :-)

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

We'll leave the light on for you
    And if were ever in your neck of the woods we will definitely stop over

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

We'll leave the light on for you
    And if were ever in your neck of the woods we will definitely stop over
    Hell yeah. You both have my number, and you're always welcome here in South Cakalacky.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.