Thread: WTS: Level II Woven Aramid Armor Panels

D-R
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default WTS: Level II Woven Aramid Armor Panels PRICE DROP

*IN HONOR OF MIKE HONDA'S PROPOSED LAW, I HAVE DROPPED THE PRICES ON THESE PANELS*

Selling a couple of my spare level II armor panels. These are 100% woven aramid (a mixture of Kevlar 129 and third Gen. Twaron, both excellent), and have been kept in a climate controlled, dark storage. Level II will stop 124 gr. 9mm @ 1175 fps. and .357 Magnum 158 gr. JSP @ 1450 FPS

Excellent condition panels are just that- pristine, no signs of wear, dirt, or use. Good condition panels may have some superficial dirt or other blemishes, but will perform identically. If you want a pretty panel, go with the excellent condition. If you want an awesome panel a bit cheaper, go with the good condition.

Uses: Anything you need to protect from handgun bullets. People use these as they were intended, body armor; or: as armor for their dogs (true story), a source of fabric to make customized armor projects, in car seats/doors, backpacks, briefcases, computer cases, inexpensive rifle plate backers (REALLY good idea), or just to shoot because it is fun.

With Gold being priced to the stratosphere, invest in another type of Gold- bullet resistant aramid. It stores and keeps well (virtually immortal if you keep it out of the sun and away from mold), and is one of the top 5 things recommended by FerFal in the event of any sort of "societal kerfuffle."

Regarding a more official take on the subject of "expiration dates:"

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digi...11390NCJRS.pdf

Some quotations from the article:

“NIJ tests failed to demonstrate any significant differences in 10-year-old armor, regardless of the extent of use or apparent physical condition”

“The warranty exists solely to limit the manufacturer’s liability on the product and is not a reflection of the anticipated service life of the product.

Again, these are from my personal collection, and I am only letting them go because I need the funds for bills.

******PLEASE IM OR EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS*************

A post in the thread followed by IM will secure your panel(s). These are cross posted. USPS money order, cash, or gold/silver only. No exceptions. Shipping is extra, and will be via smallest USPS flat rate box that will fit.

Panel Height Width Condition Price

A1 12.5" 21" Good $52 *NOW $48*

B1 11" 13.5" Excellent $40 *NOW $36*
    B2 13" 12" Good $38 *NOW $34* (HAVE 2 OF THESE) BOTH SPF
    B3 13" 12" Excellent $40 *NOW $36* (HAVE 2 OF THESE) BOTH SPF
    B4 14" 12.5" Good $42 *NOW $38*

B5 13.75" 12.5" Excellent $34 *NOW $30*

Again, cross posted, USPS money order only. Thanks!
    Last edited by D-R; 08-21-2014 at 03:13 PM.

D-R
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

MIKE HONDA PRICE DROP

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.