WTS: DTK-3 (Zenit Co DTK-2 inspired) muzzle break - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WTS: DTK-3 (Zenit Co DTK-2 inspired) muzzle break

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

dccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccdddddddddddvfdddfvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

vsdssvsdv

Feedback Score

I have a question. What would u put on a cz-26? Do you make something that would kinda be period correct looking? Thanks!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

anything can be done but it's not something as straight-forward as swapping ak-74/100 brake to this. i'm not sure what cz-26 is. do you mean zb vz-26?

period looking? if we are talking about zb vz-26 then no, not really. back in those days early 20th century muzzle brake function was not very recognized by contemporary armies. they did use flash-suppressors but that was strictly out of necessity. muzzle brakes didn't start showing up on mass-produced guns until decade or even two after. certainly not on MGs. those are heavy enough to deal with recoil by just the means of their weight alone. brakes really started to come-in into play when individual seimi-auto rifles in full-size rifle cartridge started to get issued. individual rifles being significantly lighter than MGs were much more subject to heavy recoil and muzzle flip that would negate ability to do quick follow up shots. examples are: AG-42 Ljungman and SVT-38/40 of Great War era semi-autos that took advantage of muzzle brakes.

Feedback Score

So, maybe ak style left hand thread?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

this is a batch of brakes i already made. this is not something i produce on as-needed basis. making brakes individually per order is cost-prohibitive to a buyer, thus batch approach. you CAN use my brake with thread adapter. CNCWarrior literally makes every thread type adapter out there. if you find an adapter that you need you can then send it to me and i can permanently fix it to my brake by fill-weld for additional $20. I can also time it perfectly to whatever position you need for your specific rifle.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

this is a batch of brakes i already made. this is not something i produce on as-needed basis. making brakes individually per order is cost-prohibitive to a buyer, thus batch approach. you CAN use my brake with thread adapter. CNCWarrior literally makes every thread type adapter out there. if you find an adapter that you need you can then send it to me and i can permanently fix it to my brake by fill-weld for additional $20. I can also time it perfectly to whatever position you need for your specific rifle.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

another happy customer shared photos of his Veprs featuring my DTK-3 brakes.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

vsdvsdsdvsdvdvsvds

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Search tags for this page

dtk-3 muzzle brake
dtk-3 muzzle brake for sale
zenit dtk 2 for sale

zenit dtk-2 muzzle brake

zenit dtk-2 muzzle brake for sale

zenitco dtk-2

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.