Thread: Brown Bear .223 ammo

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Brown Bear .223 ammo

I'm thinking of picking up some Brown Bear ammo. Anyone used it in their AR? I bought some Wolf black box and it burns too dirty, I have jamming after 50 rounds or so. I don't want of bunch of the same from BB. Any reviews/suggestions? Thanks

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

all of the stuff from ex commie nations is more than a bit dirty- they make their ammo to run in AK's.-even ammo from some nations that have ar-type rifles can be a bit dirty for the AR l

i have been running silver bear for years--it functions pretty good--but it is dirty for an AR--

Feedback Score

I'll have to agree with j427x. The commie ammo. is far too dirty in an AR15. I'm slowly burning through the stuff that I have. In addition to it being dirty, the stuff stinks. So if you use your AR15 for hunting it's a dead giveaway.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I've decided against buying any more steel cased stuff for my AR. Limiting myself to 50 rounds per Range trip before cleaning is too much. I'm leaning toward reloading my own now. Anyway I go though, ammo is expensive as hell .

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.