Thread: AR15 furniture

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default AR15 furniture

Need help finding some "sporter" style foregrips for my buddies AR15 Bushmaster. He wasnt it to have more of a sporter look than an assault rifle look when small game hunting.
    He's looking specifically for the rounded forgrips in OD and matching buttstock and pistol grip.
    Not sure where to start looking since I have an AK. and most places I see only sell tactical stuff for the AR's

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I misspoke, what I'm looking for is an aluminum free floating tube, OD green rifle length.
    Midway has them, as do alot of places. I just didnt know what to call them...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

this is exactly what he said he was lookingfor. apparently he ran across this site or the pics and told me to track them down for him.
    thanks. the ar's look great outside of their almost exclusively known combat presentation!
    i think that he will be removing the carry handle as well, and go with the od green , very similar to the top pictured ar15 on tthe hogue page.
    optics are anyones guess. he plans to use it for the smaller game. i may be able to convince him to buy a carbine barrel as well.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.