Well I took her out shooting yesterday. Same mags, ammo, etc. Put about 200 rounds through it, loading the mags from full, to twenty, to ten, and to even only 5 rounds at a time. And after rapid firing, double tapping, and triple tapping through all the mags I didn't have a single malfunction! All rounds fired were extracted like they were supposed to and there were no more feed jams caused by the straggler left in the chamber. All I did was add the spring kit from BCM, so if anyone reading this ever runs into the same problem I described, you should have your solution here. And for the record I used the new spring with the o-ring supplied and haven't had a ripped off case head yet. Also for the readers from before thank you guys for all your input and opinions.