Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CFS Now Offering 6.5 Grendel AR uppers and Mags

Feedback Score

who makes the barrels??

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Alexandar Arms is the original manufacturer of both Grendel & Beowulf rifles, you can buy a barrel directly from them.
    Alexander Arms: Welcome to the Revolution

Double Star also makes barrels for the Grendel rifles, I think my brother mentioned that Double Star was a sort of sister company for Alexander, but I can't remember exactly, so don't take that as fact.
    DoubleStar AR-15 M-16 Rifles and Carbines for Sale Service M-60 Parts

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Smile Still Waiting on the Double Star 6.5 Grendel Upper.

Quote Originally Posted by vbrtrmn View Post
    Alexandar Arms is the original manufacturer of both Grendel & Beowulf rifles, you can buy a barrel directly from them.
    Alexander Arms: Welcome to the Revolution

Double Star also makes barrels for the Grendel rifles, I think my brother mentioned that Double Star was a sort of sister company for Alexander, but I can't remember exactly, so don't take that as fact.
    DoubleStar AR-15 M-16 Rifles and Carbines for Sale Service M-60 Parts
    You are correct Double Star does make complete uppers for the 6.5 Grendel. Unfortunatly Double Star is the supplier for for the uppers and mags that CFS has had on back order since October..... Still waiting patiently..... In the mean time I purchased a NEW DPMS .243 Panther with a 20 inch barrel with the Phantom flash hider. The .243 as many may know is 6 mm cal so this rifle should be an excellent target/ hunting gun.

Another up side of this is that the .243 Winchester is .308 necked down to 6 mm. That means that the bolt, magazines and receiver for the .243 can be used to convert the rifle to .308 by simply changing the barrel. Anyone else out there shooting the Panther series rifles by DPMS?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.