Gunco Forums banner

STOLEN FROM UPS COLT SP1 NICKEL CARBINE GRAY LA DEC 29

6K views 32 replies 25 participants last post by  4thIDvet 
#1 ·
mods,if it is not ok to post this here let me know and i will delete it.i need to find this rifle.
this rare colt sp1 carbine in coltguard nickel went missing from ups on dec 29 in gray la.it was supposed to go to yuma az.this colt had a letter from colt historical society and 2 nickel mags.this is a very unusual colt carbine and it really sticks out.if anyone has any info about it please email or pm me.serial #sp1843xx

See less See more
#33 ·
Good Find biggun

Any follow up on this case. What ever did happen? I am sure with an item of that much value, that delivery confirmation signature would have been involved.
Florida has an "armed robbery law" if a weapon is stolen.
If you steal a weapon here. You are armed and robbing.
My buddies piece of garbage son got 5 years in the big house for stealing his bosses pistol.
That is why I like the "Big Brown Box."
They give you a tracking number and too the minute, you can follow where the package arrived and it's location.
With all due respect too our "good" postal employees. The U.S.P.S. is starting too hire friggen illegal aliens too save money.
Living in South Fla. years ago, the woman delivering mail too our neighborhood could "Not" read or speak English.
She was just looking at numbers and tossing the friggen mail in a corresponding mail box.
The whole neighborhood was out exchanging mail.
When a psychological term "going postal" is named after a company.
Something is wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.