RGUNS? retailer
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RGUNS? retailer

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 RGUNS? retailer

hello

as you all know i am hunting a barrel for my latest build. i finally found one that SHOWS in stock.

but i have seen a few horror stories about this company mostly regarding faulty ammo and sometimes very slow service.

anybody order from Rguns? good ? bad? ugly??

i don't want to get my $$ tied up with a company that is on a two year BO!!and then have a problem getting it file13ed if they can't get off their duffs.

i will admit though even their policy page is a bit scary!!! supposedly if you call to check on an order you get put to the back of the list??WTF is that??

anyway any experience from the consumers would give an idea what to expect--

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I live a little over an hour away from them and wish I could give them a glowing report, but I can't. I have never tried to order anything from them though. Back in 94 my buddy thought he had bought a stoner s-25 from them. When we went to go pick it up it was at the begining of the assault weapon ban frenzy. He had put a down payment on the stoner and when he pulled out the paperwork they told him that the initial price was wrong and it now was $400 more. We argued that we had a recipt/contract and they couldn't just jack the price up because of a ban. They just said "you'll have to take us to court to get it for that price" My buddy was in buying mode and decided on a remington 308 ps rifle. That wasn't even my deal and I was pissed. Another time when we were in there again the guy there had a bunch of KKK figures on the counter. I don't know if that was the owner, but he had to know what the idiot there was doing. I think that was the last time I was in there and clinton was in office if that tells you anything. They do have great prices though and a few years ago my buddy was back in there and they had sa 556 for $90 for 900rnds so I had him pick me up a few boxes. For about the past year my same buddy (he's a glutton for punishment I guess) has been going by there occasionally hoping to get one of the dpms 308 rifles they have listed in their sgn add. They have never had one in stock when he was there yet even though they're listed in their adds. It could just be bad luck on his part or the dreaded obama gun purchasing craze. They keep telling him they will order one for him. With the way things are I'd call and see if one is in stock. If it is get it because it could be a while otherwise. If it isn't in stock I'd pass.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I would NOT recommend doing business with RGUNS.com!

I had a BAD experience with them.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    I would NOT recommend doing business with RGUNS.com!

I had a BAD experience with them.

same here, "BAD, BAD, BAD"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think i will avoid them as well.

i keep seeing people claiming that such was in stock--then ordering the item. then being informed it will be a couple weeks- then a few more weeks -then a couple months- then a few more months--ect

- i was just wondering if they had a few isolated problems or if it was just BAU for rguns--

it is beginning to look like it is BAU for them-- i thought about calling them to see if they actually have any barrels in stock. but i have seen people that had problems say that they called and were told they were in stock--only to be told after they made the order that they were actually BO/OOS.

this is the kind of shit that drives me crazy!!--

WWM
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

About a month ago I orderd 2 cases of 5.45x39, 10 M1 carbine mags, 10 c-productc 5.45x39 mags and 2 DPMS AR10 mags. I recieved everything within about a week of placing my order with the exception of the AR10 mags. No charge for the missing mags and a note saying they would contact if they got any in. No problems here, in fact I'm going to order some more mags this week. Also a friend of mine ordered a striped lower 3 weeks ago and got it late last week, no issues on his end as well. Sorry to hear about other guys having problems.

Feedback Score

so is this like Hesse/Vulcan bad?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

We are talking BAD customer support and, business BAD!!!

NEVER intend to do business with RGUNS.com again!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

I live in the vicinity & haven't had a reason to do mail order business with them.
    During the 90's I used to mostly buy spare parts and occasionally a firearm when they were stocking HK/Benelli and dealt with mostly one individual named Roger.
    Roger was OK and I used to buy a fair amount of gear there.
    I don't know if he is still there.
    My most recent over the counter experience has been fair to poor depending on who I dealt with.
    Hope that helps.

Feedback Score

I have always gotten my stuff on time from them but you guys are right on about their CS. Very very bad to say the least.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.