Thread: $100 LAR lower and $700DPMS CAR or rifle

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 $100 LAR lower and $700DPMS CAR or rifle

i thought i would give you guys a heads up on what looks like some pretty decent deals.

first off down at the bottom of the page grizzly LAR stripped lowers for $100!

damn--had i known these were coming i could have saved $20 on my DPMS lower! these LAR made lowers should be very good as LAR makes lowers for nearly everybody. DPMS,double-star,bushmaster, maybe del-ton?

and if you want a rifle there are some nice DPMS rifles and carbines in stock for the low $700

they have some RRAs and YHM's which might be your cup of tea. but the $700 for a DPMS aitn't that bad esp for one that is ready to ship thesedays.

i can't recall what they were before the panic but i do know this- a kit say at $465+20 shipping+ one lower for $107+ one mag for $13= $602 and a lengthy wait most of the time. it might be worth it to avoid the frustration of long BO situations to fork overa extra $100 and get the rifle over the kit--but it is your call.

i think the key word is IN STOCK!

JSE Surplus

ps their still out of barrels ATM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

AIM now has some superior lowers for $89 and aero for $119.

it looks like the supply side has caught up with demand for lowers.

the days of the $79 mega machine are not back yet. but prices are close to normal retail.

the last time a saw a superior at AIM they were $79 and .01 shipping IIRC and the AERO was $99. that was at least a year back.

now if you can find a barrel,LPK and boltcarrier & bolt without getting taken to the cleaners??--the rest of the stuff is out there for not much more than they cost pre-obama.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Actually I see a few barrels listed on JSE that don't say out of stock in the description. Here's the link, be sure to click the second page too.

JSE Surplus - Barrels
    member 143

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

as of today JSE has about 50 RRA ar-15 bolt carrier&bolt assembly. they ain't cheap but there about the retail price of last year.

i called LMT today about my bolt carriers. they wern't too optimistic about a shipping date any time soon and said their still neck-deep in orders.

i did hear that JT/double-star has barrels in stock and bolt/carriers. but they did up the prices a little bit.

model-1 may also have barrels in stock but they are pricey. at around $220 for plain steel.

it is getting about time for del-ton to ship my 7.76x39 barrel. maybe i'll have it by june.

JSE still looks to be out of barrels ATM but they get in new shipments all the time.

another place to check would be M&A sales. i haven't seen any barrels or built uppers there lately. but folks tell me that they do have barrels and uppers from time to time you just have to be quick about ordering when they are in stock.

i haven't seen squat from sherluk since the rush-- did they go under?
    Last edited by j427x; 05-13-2009 at 07:52 PM. Reason: additional info

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.