Gunco Forums banner

i called del-ton today.

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Jim Mac 
#1 ·
for all who have things ordered at del-ton.

i called today and asked about my order i placed on feb 3rd. the lady said that they were working on December orders and it would be a couple more weeks for my stuff. i think my 12 weeks wait is going to end up about 18.

they are very deep back ordered. i don't think they are as deep as LMT is though. i'm just going to hang in there and see when the barrel arrives on the little brown truck. i got a very good price on the 7.62x39 barrel and i ain't going to be back of the line for even more $$ later.

i suppose i'll just have to try out my new middy in the meantime.

#2 ·
boy am i glad i ordered my stuff from del ton in october

even then i still get my parts till jan. but del ton is damn good people to do business with, won't hesitate to do it again, even now with the long wait envolved :biggrin:

#3 ·
I ordered a kit in March and checked their websitie, my order is still current so I'm not worrying.

It will get to me when they have the kit ready to mail.

#5 ·
Blackthorne isn't much better. I placed an order on the Corps Birthday (That's Nov 10th for the rest of you) and it didn't get here until end of April. I understand people are impatient, but wait it out. (and stay with Del-Ton).

#7 ·
del-ton shipped my 7.62x39 barrel yesterday. i ordered the barrel on the 3 feb 09- so it has been around 14-16 weeks from order to ship due the the order backlog.

the irony is i had a 5.45x39barrel shipped from JSE the same day thinking it would be another month or two on the 7.62x39er barrel.

now i got two barrels for ONE upper!!--LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.