Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What makes ARs better?

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The GB auction is kinda confusing if you read it. It says the upper receiver "Upper is built by LMT. WILSON MATCH barrel", the generic manufactures description gives the rest of the details. It makes no claim that any other parts in the kit except the upper receiver are made by LMT and even states the barrel is a wilson. The quote from the LMT web site even talks about parkerizing the barrels which doesn't apply to the stainless barrels shown. I have to wonder what else in the LMT description also doesn't apply to the parts kit listed. Perhaps I'm just a paranoid MF but the kit could only have 1 LMT part. I'd expect a kit made by LMT to be much more. If it did the advertizment would be misleading to say the least. I'd send them a email asking for more clarification of who exactly made all of parts.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i figure the only LMT part the kit has is the bolt carrier??

i never had a 1-8twist match barrel. so i can't say if it has the wylde chamber or not.

my preference is the NATO chamber for most purposes.

if this is LMT or not i wouldn't worry about that too much at this price. i am generally more concerned about it being a gunbroker/auction deal. my experience with online auction sites is more like--whatever you find there you can get the same for less hassle and expense somewhere else on the net.--but that is just my experience with them--YMMV
    Last edited by j427x; 06-18-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: additional info

Feedback Score

Passed up the gunbroker auction. I called the lady running it. She was mexican or something, I could barely understand her.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the GB deal don't sound too bad--but it is a GB deal so buyer beware!! LOL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.