Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: mall-ninja online quiz

Feedback Score

im not a mall ninja im how ever a weapon's slut

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

LOL!

i don't know what the point minimum is to be a mall ninja. going on the score system we had in grade school i would guess that anything below 59 points would mean you flunked the quiz! but hey! i didn't write the thing!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

I got an A in Gym once.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Met a person at the range who would do well. He had a 25x scope on top of his AR. This is the only place he can shoot, since he lives in an apartment. It's 150 yard long. He also had a flash light, green laser, vertical grip, and such. He said, "I had an EO Tech on it before, but it was hard to use. Can't hit anything far away; you know. This is my sniper platform." Googly Moogly. He also told me he put this scope on not to look like everyone else. I don't think I spent $1000 he spent on the scope on my entire AR. Mine shoots just fine with a cheap $60 scope.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile At A Boy..

Quote Originally Posted by lim144 View Post
    Met a person at the range who would do well. He had a 25x scope on top of his AR. This is the only place he can shoot, since he lives in an apartment. It's 150 yard long. He also had a flash light, green laser, vertical grip, and such. He said, "I had an EO Tech on it before, but it was hard to use. Can't hit anything far away; you know. This is my sniper platform." Googly Moogly. He also told me he put this scope on not to look like everyone else. I don't think I spent $1000 he spent on the scope on my entire AR. Mine shoots just fine with a cheap $60 scope.
    Travel lite. Become one with your target.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak

i like the pricey scopes in mall-ninja terms an "optic" but i have also had some of the more reasonably priced scopes that preformed pretty well for me.

i would like one of those ACOG's but damn--$900 is a bit much for me. i equate that to about 6,500 rounds of 5.45x39.

you know when i was in the service not that many years ago really, we didn't baby our weapons that much. i just wonder what one of our mall-ninja pals might do if he had to use his $3000+ optics/laser/flashlight weapon for a last chance club or bat? would he have the heart to smack some enemy over the noggen? he might scratch up his weapon or heaven forbid break his precious optics or lasers!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Let me guess, it was a M4 w/ a 25x scope? I never understood a flashlight and especially a green laser on a civilian AR? Must have weighed a bit, I know my flattop w/ scope unloaded weighs almost 13lbsAt least he took it out of his safe to shoot BTW, I must be a mall ninja, I scored a 35!

Feedback Score

Man I got a 41% lolol that test cracked me up
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak UTG mall-ninja?

one of the great things about the ar/m-16 platform is that it is modular.

one of the bad things about the AR/m-16 platform is that it is modular!

Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sjohnson View Post
    30. Have seen Red Dawn but never heard of Heat before.

The only "Heat" I could find at Blockbuster stars De Niro, Pacino and a bunch of my favorite heavies. Watching it now, great action flic but don't see how it's got anything to do with mall ninjas.
    You scored 39 % Mall Ninja Personae!

I have copies of both Heat and Red Dawn... Heat is a great movie, the firefight at the end is epic.

So the Marine is 39% Mall Ninja...go figure.
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.