Gunco Forums banner

mall-ninja online quiz

3K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
i think some of the questions are a bit of a trap/trick question with no right answer. i picked the g3 over the ak as well. but because i got full rack of various ak's and only three of the HKs.

i can think of some questions that should have been on the test that were overlooked.

#9 ·
30. Have seen Red Dawn but never heard of Heat before.

The only "Heat" I could find at Blockbuster stars De Niro, Pacino and a bunch of my favorite heavies. Watching it now, great action flic but don't see how it's got anything to do with mall ninjas.

#20 ·
You scored 39 % Mall Ninja Personae!

I have copies of both Heat and Red Dawn... Heat is a great movie, the firefight at the end is epic.

So the Marine is 39% Mall Ninja...go figure.

#14 ·
Met a person at the range who would do well. He had a 25x scope on top of his AR. This is the only place he can shoot, since he lives in an apartment. It's 150 yard long. He also had a flash light, green laser, vertical grip, and such. He said, "I had an EO Tech on it before, but it was hard to use. Can't hit anything far away; you know. This is my sniper platform." Googly Moogly. He also told me he put this scope on not to look like everyone else. I don't think I spent $1000 he spent on the scope on my entire AR. Mine shoots just fine with a cheap $60 scope.

#22 · (Edited)
WHERES THE SAT. DISH?:lolup:
No HBO.?? No HD. No X-box.:rockin:

Results, your score 74% on persona
Higher then 95% of your peers. That's what it said.:wow:

I A'm Not a mall NINJA. But i did sleep at a Holiday Inn.

Tell you all a secret later. I think i cheated.:eek:ldtimer:
Waiting for more results.:brows:

#24 ·
Person I mentioned with 25X scope, Leupold I think, did not have a M4. He did mount it on 20 inch Barrel. I didn't want to go over the futility of the flashlight on a "sniper platform". BTW, since when did it become a "Platform"? To be fair, btw, he was shooting a pretty tight group just a couple inches off center.

#25 ·
good question "when did the ar become a platform/sniper platform?"

i can't even recall when the m-16/CAR/m4 started being called a weapons system. i suppose when the DOD decided it was "modular'?

i do recall very clearly hearing the "weapon system made by the lowest bidder" in reference to the m-16 more than a few times.

#28 ·
yea they could have added-

"how many lasers"? or "how many spotlights?", "do you boast to your friends how much your rails cost?"-- "do you become aroused at the thought of a uber expensive AR or HK firearm?"-" are you turned on by certain name-brands?-LOL! or how many times do you use the word "tactical" in a day?-- totally endless!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.