AR's the price it be dropping
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AR's the price it be dropping

Feedback Score

Default AR's the price it be dropping

stopped at a local shop an inquired about orderring an AR for the wife, i have more then enough AR's to give her one but she's a lefty, dpms is making one now but it looks retarded, looks like a regular AR upper they happenned to open up on the left side

so he prices me a Stag Arms M4 contour bbl flat top upper complete rifle at 775.00

not to bad i don't think, have to order that then i have to get some 'pink' gunkote, ever since she saw pink furniture on a AR she wanted one, so i'll gunkote the forearms, p-grip, buttstock and a mag, and the optics i get for the rifle.

Feedback Score

AR prices have not only dropped but the demand is falling faster......
    Two is One, One is None

Feedback Score

How about the Retro AR's?
    live free or die

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I think we'll be seeing a lot of the high "obama" priced rifles sitting around for a while like we saw after the sunset of the assault weapons ban. The gun shops that over paid for those guns don't want to lose money and if they sit there long enough some idiot will buy them.

Feedback Score

I've noticed prices dropping from most venders. I think a lot of people are sitting on a bunch of very expesive ammo from when they started hording it last fall.
    “Those that would give up essential liberty in pursuit of a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I've noticed more availability of AKs, ARs, and ammo. I was at a gun show yesterday, and I saw 7.62x39 for $240/1000. Not as good as the $80/1000 halcyon days of yore, but a lot better than $350/1000. I've seen AR uppers for the $400 range; down considerably from the overpriced (when you could find them) $750.

Capitalism works. It's even better when you can stock up cheap and ride out the price spikes caused by speculation and panic. Eventually, the price will go back down again.
    Q - What is Bambi?

A - Viable Target

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

ammo vs gun prices are sort of like cows vs feed. but then you have to add in the mall-ninjas and the panic buyers. confusing ain't it?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah well all the panic buyers and mall ninjas are probably maxed out on their CCs right now so they can't afford to hoard any more!

Also keep in mind that right now there are a bunch of different mouse guns on the market that is further diluting the demand for the AR platform.

My buddy saw a 6920 for around $1100 a few weeks ago. According to the magazine commentators, the political climate is not suitable for anti-gun rhetoric and the dems know it, so the entire debate is on the back burner for a later date.
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think the high cost of ammo is still hurting the AR market. anytime you see a half case of the import ammo cost as much as a NCL barrel and a case of brass ammo cost as much as an upper and a case of mill-surp m855 cost nearly as much as the rifle itself??--that has got to hurt sales.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Yeap, the gun store is FULL of them now. Parts, uppers and, people wanting to sell it.

They can just sit on it all!
    M U S I B I K E

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.