Thread: Hammers 1x30mm T-dot optic

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak Hammers 1x30mm T-dot optic

i just got in a pretty nice hammers T-dot red-dot type optic sight. so far so good. the sight has very clear and sharp optics for it's very reasonable price. the switch/intenseity turret is a much larger and more conventional type than the guide gear ACOG rip-off. and seems much more durable and sturdy. after the horror of that GG garbage coming apart in my hands i turned all the hammers turrets a few times in each direction to make sure they were attached proper. so far their all still holding up.

the T-dot comes with 5 settings green and 5 settings red. with a fine dot in the middle of the "T" so far i like it!

IF it will zero and stay zeroed this could be a budget type winner.

i did have to order a offset mount for it for the AR-flattops which adds to the price a bit. i ordered it direct from hammers and the shipping was only $2 USPS!

when the mount comes in i'll give it a try on the 5.45x39er hopefully it will Co-witness with my BUIS.

Feedback Score

Hows that working out for ya? Im trying to decide on a sight for mine.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

so far it looks good. haven't had a chance to shoot it yet due to rain.

it does co witness with the off set base or the regular high ar-15 flat-top base.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My buddy got a ncstar (there's a whole bunch of different name red dot scopes that are the same one) 6 power scope with red and green xmas tree recticle. Even at its lowest setting the scope is bright enough to prevent low light shooting as it washes out what ever you're aiming at. He bought it for coyote hunting at night so for him its next to useless. How is the hammers? Is this the one you have? AR Tactical CQB Red Dot Sight Scope 1x30 w/ L Mount - eBay (item 350247220750 end time Sep-30-09 20:46:06 PDT)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Hammers Binoculars Plus

the scope i got is a 30mm T-dot sort of like the old euro type site with a 1moa dot in the cross of the T. it didn't come with any kind of mount. i ordered my mount from JSE for $15. i ordered the optic direct from hammers.

so far i am happy with it for $32 i shipped it is a hell of a deal.

it had 5 settings red and green very clear lenses.

yes it looks to be the same optic as the e-bay scope. i used a high mount to co witness with a leepers/UTG removable BUIS.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

with the lowest green setting on the T-dot is not too bright for night time use as best i can tell. it would be better if it had a few more adjustments for brightness though.

on a scope this cheap they may be hit or miss on the brightness/too bright/not bright enough deal. the one i got seems OK. however others might not be as good for night time use.YMMV

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

I've got the 2 power version.

I'm happy with it but would prefer pistol length eye relief instead of the 6" it has. It's a good $70 scope. Some one was looking for one of these -- ? I can't remember the thread now.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.