Thread: BCM bolt carriers $69 or $51 stripped

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak BCM bolt carriers $69 or $51 stripped

BCM Bolt Carrier Auto M16

a fair deal on some bolt carriers. good quality stuff. the key is supposed to be fully chrome lined. my latest LMT carrier has no chrome in the key-- where the older ones do along with the colts.

i suspect LMT makes these BCMs along with DD's--although this is just scuttlebutt.

although i can't see that the lack of chrome in the key affects function in any way it is good to have the chromed lined keys in the old school way.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks for the tip. Ordered one for my next build I have planned. These are some of the absolute best bolt carriers on the market.

Be sure to check out their other Holiday sale priced items

It's great to see some of the supply has finally caught up with demand such that AR-15 parts are available at 'sale' prices

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I picked one up awhile ago off of arfcom. I think they are one of the best bolt carriers you can get also. I wish they would lower the price on there bolts.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

mine came in today. looks good. it does have a sanitation mark where the brand stamp once was. more shallow and smaller than on the colts a got a year or so ago but still there. the bolts for the key look like the same used by colt and the staking is firm but light compared to LMT. staking much like what is on my colt BCgs.

for $69 i got no complaints.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.