CAROLINA MTN. TACTICAL (CMT) REVIEW
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CAROLINA MTN. TACTICAL (CMT) REVIEW

Feedback Score

Default CAROLINA MTN. TACTICAL (CMT) REVIEW

I recently acquired a Rifle and Lower from a Co. called CMT located in Western NC. for a review and accuracy test, and would like to post results for anyone looking for feedback on the company. Many of you know I have did many reviews for, various companies from RRA, to Anything in between. First off I'd like to say I challenge anyone to find a Lower Receiver as slick and rigid as this one. It is machined from 7075, and have chambers for ,.556, 9mm,6.8, 7.62. I have reviewed many new companies, and have yet to see the quality and workmanship as CMT. I haven't had a chance to install a LPK in the lower yet to see how smooth it goes. On the complete rifle, I have only shot it a hand full of times, and with factory Black Hills ammo (50gr) and so far I am blown away by it's accuracy. I only shot it @ 100m with an ACOG, but all 3 shot groups were sub MOA and very consistent. If you are looking for an AR platform, that will soon be on the top, take advantage of this company now. Just Google Carolina Mtn Tactical and you can see pics of the lower, and they will build what you want. They are also a class 3 dealer as well, and in my book have the nicest costumer support on the planet. I will post pics of gun and targets, as soon as I get to shoot it more and at longer ranges, especially with handloads. They also have an advertisement in Shotgun News as well. Or just go to Carolina Mountain Tactical or call (828)- 456- 6035. The lowers retail for $150, but I would rather have one instead of BCM, RRA, and yes Colt. I recommend anyone take advantage of these guns asap, and I promise , you wont be dissapointed. I will have more reviews to come, as well as more shooters to shoot the gun. I have been through sniper school, and am a Sharp shooter for a local SWAT Team, and have dealt with AR style rifles, and shot them in competition for over 12 years. I hope to take this gun to the local Hickory Egg shoot in early Spring, and see how it really performs out to long distances.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

one post spam.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score

No its not SPAM, I work for a Mag Co, and have many reviews under my name, and am no way involved with CMT. Just posting the truth.

Feedback Score

Also sorry for posting in the wrong area, I'm still used to AR15.com. And comments like eldogg, are very un called for. If he didn't want any info on the company, just skip the post, and go on. Were all adults here, and obviously AR, and AK lovers. If you don't believe the review, just call the Co. and ask if their gun is being reviewed, by a part time freelance writer, and Black Water Agent.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by steveono View Post
    Also sorry for posting in the wrong area, I'm still used to AR15.com. And comments like eldogg, are very un called for. If he didn't want any info on the company, just skip the post, and go on. Were all adults here, and obviously AR, and AK lovers. If you don't believe the review, just call the Co. and ask if their gun is being reviewed, by a part time freelance writer, and Black Water Agent.
    not true. when someone makes their first post praising and linking a company it makes me wonder. we see it all the time. now, if you are for real and going to be around awhile then welcome.

eldogg
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

It does look like spam since you posted basicly the same thing in the Poducts & Company Reveiw area too.
    Which magazine company(s) do you write reveiws for, under what name?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

sounds like somebody got stuck with a shit-load of overpriced lowers and is now trying to unload a few!

BTW welcome to gunco!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Welcome to Gunco Mr.Steveo, I wasn't aware of you or your many reviews you have "did" for companies. So far I've learned that you are part time freelance writing local have SWAT team sniping Black Water Agent. If you are the real thing, Kudos! But I have to admit, that my spam detecting bulls--t meter is pegged out. Keep posting, we'll know soon enough. Don't take it the wrong way, we just have been around awhile and seen a few things. Like I said, if you are the real deal...welcome.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Them are some PRICEY lowers! Around $40 too much! Why so high?

I avoid anything with , " TACTICLE " written and or stamped into it. That only seems to raise the price for some reason?
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    M U S I B I K E

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.