Gunco Forums banner

$60 blem lowers DSA

3K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
DSA ZM4 Stripped Lower Receiver - DSZM4R-D S Arms

no i haven't bought one of these either. i do have a DSA lower and it is very nice. it is not a blem though.

i bought some LAR blem uppers last year and their blemished places were in spots that were hidden by furniture, sights and what not.

if i needed a lower i would spring for one of these. DSA is very picky about what goes through the door. i figure the blem these have will be very hard to spot.

if my barrel deal don't come through i might just pick one of these up and worry about building it later.

#3 ·
well i was hunting for a barrel for my m-177e2 replica build and found some inexpensive lowers thanks to that link to the discount priced DSA upper.

i find a good deal every now and again. but since the panic there getting rare.

i did find that bushmaster had the 11.5 barrels on sale for $145--in MARCH!

i asked them to make me a deal cause i was late to the party--but that was a no-go.

so now i am waiting for midway to get the DPMS version back in stock--LOL

i seem to find everything EXCEPT what i am looking for!

#6 ·
i haven't built a delaware machined lower. so i can't honestly say.

i did see some close up pictures of the DM's back when JSE was selling them. they looked very good and came in a plastic carrying case sort of like a glock. that that time they were selling for either $85 or $90 IIRC. i think those had the bigger lettering and more fancy roll marks than the ones in R-guns add as well.

fancy roll marks and a pretty finish don't make a lower function better but it certainly don't hurt either.

the best lower i have seen in a long time is those TNW billets--

#11 ·
AIM had Aero lowers for $75 last winter. Centerfire does AR lowers every now and then from top name manufactures. I personally wont pay extra just for who's name is stamped on the side. 75% all come from the same place anyway and are mil-spec.

#14 ·
For you guys that are procrastinating here's a nice how to site [video=youtube;iA_Vkb2UB1w]Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA_Vkb2UB1w&feature=related[/video]

#16 ·
well did they come in yet? How do they look? Gotta LPK in any of them yet? Did it all go together soon? Did you find the "blems??" Ok, I'm done askin questions..lol :nanabang:

#20 ·
Thats awesome!!

#21 ·
finally got around to shooting the first one Saturday.

very nice shooter to say the least. now that the assembled lower is fully oiled up it looks perfect and this was the one with the minor finish fade.

as far as function goes it is as good as any lower i have. compares very favorably to double-star,DPMS, mega, and holds it's own with the TNW billet- in other words very good lowers.not as tight a fit as the TNW billet but certainly as tight as the other forgings.

$60 for a LMT lower is just a steal plain and simple. certainly worth the wait and the trouble to get them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.