Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: $49.99 stripped uppers arrived today!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Posthumous View Post
    i just ordered one from there. Decided its time to start sneaking parts of the AR I want to build, while the wife's not looking...hehehehehe.

I just looked and it says they're out of stock now.. i emailed them to see if i got the last one, or if its gonna be backordered or something. Hmm...We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak

I just looked and it says they're out of stock now.. i emailed them to see if i got the last one, or if its gonna be backordered or something. Hmm...We'll have to wait and see what happens.

i knew at $49.99 they wouldn't be around long.

i wish i had ordered a couple more myself.

if cdnn didn't post OOS till after you made you buy you should still be in luck.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

If anyone's interested. $10 more though. https://surplusammo.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=489

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

JD Machine Tech, Inc. Products

here is a $65 shipped one. i don't know if the $49 stripped uppers will be back anytime soon--

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I think that if i ended up missing that $49 one, ill just grab one of the ones from dsa with the forward assist and dust cover for $90 or whatever it is. Anyone know where to find one of these flat top uppers withOUT the M4 ramps?? buddy of mine is tryin to track a cheaper one down.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

I think that if i ended up missing that $49 one, ill just grab one of the ones from dsa with the forward assist and dust cover for $90 or whatever it is. Anyone know where to find one of these flat top uppers withOUT the M4 ramps?? buddy of mine is tryin to track a cheaper one down.

only ones i have got lately without the m4 ramps was that a2 upper i bought from LAR and one i bought from JSE. i don't know who made it --it was either DPMS or del-ton. i don't think the non m4 ramps will be any cheaper.

the a2 upper i got from LAR was $48 but the shipping was $12--

LAR has some good deals on uppers and lowers but their blemished a3 uppers are all ways out of stock these days.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Anyone know where to find one of these flat top uppers withOUT the M4 ramps?? buddy of mine is tryin to track a cheaper one down.
    EvilBlackRifleGirls.com - Upper Receiver Parts There probably the best people I have ever dealt w/ gun wise. I but all the parts to build a complete upper, and the charging handle was "out of stock" I think it took 7-8 days to get including shipping. BTW: The upper was cerro forge, stamped t-marks(Not laser etched) There prices arent bad either, $105 for a FA MP tested BCG, etc...

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

As j427x said LAR has the non m4 flat tops for $48 but you have to get on a waiting list. I have been on their waiting list for several months now and I'm starting to think their waiting list is just lip service. Hopefully I made the cutoff for the cdnn buy. I have an order confirmation, but I haven't got the email notice yet that I opted for.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak

Quote Originally Posted by moleman View Post
    As j427x said LAR has the non m4 flat tops for $48 but you have to get on a waiting list. I have been on their waiting list for several months now and I'm starting to think their waiting list is just lip service. Hopefully I made the cutoff for the cdnn buy. I have an order confirmation, but I haven't got the email notice yet that I opted for.

yea when your dealing direct with the factory like LAR or DSA they can be slow on blems as they have to run off a few first.

my order for the DSA lowers will likely take three weeks or longer. well worth the wait though.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak

Quote Originally Posted by logan09 View Post
    EvilBlackRifleGirls.com - Upper Receiver Parts There probably the best people I have ever dealt w/ gun wise. I but all the parts to build a complete upper, and the charging handle was "out of stock" I think it took 7-8 days to get including shipping. BTW: The upper was cerro forge, stamped t-marks(Not laser etched) There prices arent bad either, $105 for a FA MP tested BCG, etc...

this is JSE

i think EBR girls and JSE are the same people. the regular mail addy is the same.i have bought stuff from JSE for years. good folks to trade with.

i may just order one of those m16 bolt&carriers --just too cheap to pass up. it is likely a colt or FN military contract overrun. ya cant beat those with a stick!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.