Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: $49.99 stripped uppers arrived today!

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

No package yet I have two receiverless barrels and another I want to put a flat top on. Hopefully the mail man will make me happy tomorrow!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

my package of parts with the port doors and forward assist came in yesterday so i assembled the two uppers i got from CDNN.

they assembled very smoothly and everything fits perfectly on the two BAC forgings.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Same here, i just came from the Del Mar gun show, picked up a standard charging handle, forward assists assy, barrel nut, and port cover for $40 altogether. everything fits great. Thinking about getting the "molon labe" lower receiver from DSA...next trip to oregon that is...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Well the mailman finally dropped off my package from cdnn If you were wondering who got the last $49 receiver if was me. I ordered 4 and only got one. At least they still shipped my order for free even though it didn't meet the minimum $ requirement. Upon nit picking over the receiver: it has a cardinal forge mark behind the ejection port; engraved DSA over the gas tube hole on the front; a couple of the tops of the "T" marks are wavy but I wouldn't of noticed it if it wasn't for other posts; and there is some pitting in the finish on the left side of the receiver that you'd probably wouldn't notice normally. All in all I'm happy with the receiver but wish it had 3 more buddies in the box with it. I'm still on the list for the LAR uppers so hopefully that'll pan out.
    I also ordered a $10 barrel extension from cdnn. It looks nicely machined. The feed ramps are standard (non-M4) with no sharp edges to score the shoulders/necks on your brass so they split upon the next firing. I usually smooth them out if they're sharp with a dremmel and a felt drum with red rouge, but this one doesn't look like it'll need it.
    Here's some rec pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by moleman; 05-27-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Upper assembly parts

some nice $65 shipped ones here and a $70 noveskie.

DSG has some DSA uppers for $70. when you sign up on their new website you get $10 off so you could get one for $60 with the discount. probably cost like $5.80 to ship.

i need to take a look over at AIM--they have been having a hell of a deal on spikes lowers lately. though it looks like my DSA lowers finally shipped.

i wish we had got in on these cheap uppers sooner. when i first saw that $49 price i just assumed they were junk-- the two i got look and fit as good assembled as ones i paid $90 for.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

LAR Mfg. has the A3 upper blems in stock for 48.00

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Lar also has flat top blem uppers, but you have to be on a waiting list. I've been on their waiting list almost 6 months now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.