Thread: Bushmaster AR15 Complete Rifle $850

Feedback Score

Default Bushmaster AR15 Complete Rifle $850

Hey guys and gals...ACADEMY Store has the complete rifle Bushmaster AR15 for $850 last till this weekend. I don't work for them...just giving ya'll the heads up. I only saw one at my local ACADEMYstore,pick her up,fonder her around and put her back....but I CAN NOT find any and NOT ONE good reason to get it....Yes call me a dumbass to pass up this good deal. I figure I already got AK's.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by expendable47 View Post
    Hey guys and gals...ACADEMY Store has the complete rifle Bushmaster AR15 for $850 last till this weekend. I don't work for them...just giving ya'll the heads up. I only saw one at my local ACADEMYstore,pick her up,fonder her around and put her back....but I CAN NOT find any and NOT ONE good reason to get it....Yes call me a dumbass to pass up this good deal. I figure I already got AK's.

uhmmmmm ???

you do know ? you can buy a complete JSE upper for around 330 dollars, and a ''plum crazy'' complete lower and stock for around 140 $$$ ???

just saying........

Feedback Score

Yes sir I am aware of that but its not a complete BUshy...I was letting people know thats all...I dont see myself shooting a pea shooter after I shot the AK.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.