Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fusil AR magazines

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Default Fusil AR magazines

Has anyone tried the Fusil AR magazines? It looks like they are sold by Brownells and CDNN. ***NEW***AR-15 .223 30rd Steel ISO Mag New FUSIL USA

I'm wondering how reliable are they, has anyone done a T&E on them, etc? It seems like a good price for steel mags.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

Bout time you posted. I was just getting ready for another road trip too Germany and start checking bars to find you.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

4th - just got back from a road trip to Italy. Damned crazy Italian Drivers. I've never seen so many speed cameras as I did in Italy. Driving in Rome was like somebody kicking an anthill and ants going everywhere. Some of the roads didn't even have lines separating the various lanes of traffic. Then those damned scooters.....
    It is good to be back in Germany. Of course it would be even better to be back in the states. Germany is a decent place but I do miss the states everyday (especially the south). Just counting down to next year.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score

I don't remember any lines on the streets in Rome. Germany has modern, wide streets in their cities because they were bombed and destroyed during the war, so they got rebuilt and modernized. They aren't over 100 years old.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

The mags. look like decent mags. Hell I think they all work for pleasure shooting. As I load them. I give them a little rap on the back too set the rounds straight.
    Over 70 rounds fired through my C-mags and not one problem.
    Every day I am studying too become a Mall Ninja. My God. I am not done learning about all the different AKs and now I am getting into AR-15s.

Go too the Coliseum and sit in a restaurant during rush hour. Those crazy Italians make the Daytona 500 look like a side show.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Sniper69, all those dam scooters in Italy also leave the steets coated in 2cycle exhaust which whill make the bottem inch or so of your pants black by the end of the day. All that walking sure does make the italian women hold on to their nice figures longer in life than they do here in the USA. The wife eventually gave up trying to be pissy for me gawking.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

I was surprised at the number of American tourists - especially in Venice. There were quite a few I noticed in Rome too. The only accidents I noticed in Rome were with a couple of scooters/motorcycles that were laying on their sides. Only two cars had a fender bender.

As for the Italian women (and other women) all I can say is . Luckily my wife still has a nice figure (even after kids). Thank God for military fitness tests.

Of course I'd still love her even if she wasn't in decent shape.

Feedback Score

For that matter, what about the korean copies of the HK maritime mags?
    AR-15 .223 30rd Maritime Steel Mag New Asian Military

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [486] View Post
    those sound like they would be nice. I haven't heard any negatives about them. Maybe I just need to order some for some testing.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [486] View Post

I got some of the Korean HK clones. They're actually pretty nice. I didn't stress test them or drop them from the roof of my house, but I like them. I bought them for $15 ea. at a gunshow a while back, but that price is nice!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.