Thread: Mall Ninja disease.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile Mall Ninja disease.

I think I am getting hooked on building these ARs. Damn they are fun too put together.
    Thanks too the guys who P.M.ed me with info and gave me advice.
    I am going too SBR all of them, just in case they change the rules on those tax stamps. I will have Pirate engrave them.
    Mall Ninjas rule. Now if I can only find those damn springs and pins I lost.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

--they say you catch the AR disease from those little pins when the shoot out 4th!

happy AR-ing!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Have you thought about a AK SBR maybe a krink? or how about a suppresser for those rifles (game warden may leave you along if he cant hear you)?

the thing about tax stamps is you got to try to get a few of each, it is a bad disease to get no cure but you can treat it with more stamps! oh and it's much worse than the mall ninja diesease

Good luck what ever path you go I'm looking for my next stamp treatment as we speak

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up Yes Sir Marine..

Quote Originally Posted by TheCol.U.S.M.C. View Post
    Have you thought about a AK SBR maybe a krink? or how about a suppresser for those rifles (game warden may leave you along if he cant hear you)?

the thing about tax stamps is you got to try to get a few of each, it is a bad disease to get no cure but you can treat it with more stamps! oh and it's much worse than the mall ninja diesease

Good luck what ever path you go I'm looking for my next stamp treatment as we speak
    Not a krink at this present time. I am going through cash like burning firewood. j4 has been helping me a lot. Good man he is.
    But I really really do feel these tax stamps are a great investment.
    The Guberment is getting slower and slower on issuing them.
    I would not doubt tighter restrictions on them in the future.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

There are far worse diseases to have...

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.