#1 ·
hello
does anyone know of any good deals on complete ar15 upper halves
im looking for a pin and play type thing
any help would be appreciated
i just finished putting together my del-ton lower, now on to the top end
thanks

#2 ·
Sarco has a pretty good deal right now in Shot gun news but be careful with them with missing parts. Remember there ( USED Parts ) I've been burnt by them in the past.

#5 ·

that is a pretty good deal on a shortie. it comes with BCG, charging handle--and so on pretty much a complete upper.

JSE has some very good prices on complete uppers from time to time.

DSA also has some deals on their uppers if you like chrome and 1-7" twist rates or those carbon-treated barrels i keep wanting to try--LOL

#9 ·
i don't think there is much anything wrong with del-ton. i have used many of their parts and barrels.

the bad thing is--if your going to buy the del-ton you just missed out on a big sale.

seems like del-ton had the a3 16" m4 type upper with 1-7 twist CV steel chrome lined barrel for $375 special just recently. which was a hell of a nice deal --like $150 off regular price.

i

#10 ·
i don't think there is much anything wrong with del-ton. i have used many of their parts and barrels.

the bad thing is--if your going to buy the del-ton you just missed out on a big sale.

seems like del-ton had the a3 16" m4 type upper with 1-7 twist CV steel chrome lined barrel for $375 special just recently. which was a hell of a nice deal --like $150 off regular price.

i
no kidding search around, complete uppers less than $400
AR's are not selling for what they were a few months ago
if you spend a thousand bucks on 1 I hope it was a colt

#15 ·
not quite a cigar but close.

there are only a hand full of places that make the parts, and everybody else re-badges them or assembles them.

some factories just make a couple parts, another makes a couple other parts they get thrown in a bag and "presto"

you got a name brand!

LOL!:kick::nono::kick:

#17 ·
I knew it Thank you rapidus. Ah haah. Like the washing machines and T.V.s. 2 companies make them all. Slick willies they are haaaah..

#18 ·
seems like saber makes most of their own stuff and they make cav-arms metal stuff too.

there is also mega and Olympic --

and you have some company like DPMS & bushmaster that are owned by some other company--

yea it is confusing sort of like finding out your olds had a chevy engine back in the 80s.

the good thing about AR so far is that were not swamped with imported parts--yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.