Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey j4

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question

They said everything is guaranteed except the gas system. I think that is what they said. What the hell does that mean? This thing gonna work or what?
    Maybe I will give it too my girlfriend for a birthday present. She likes shooing.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think your 7" has got an irregular length gas system. sort of like those 16" uppers they had a while back that were drilled between a carbine and a middy length on the gas system.

so you probably will get a bit longer gas tube than a regular 7" upper. not much of a problem really.

we will help you get it running if there is a problem. somebody has got a gas chart for the 7" barrel somewhere!!--LOL

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i think your 7" has got an irregular length gas system. sort of like those 16" uppers they had a while back that were drilled between a carbine and a middy length on the gas system.

so you probably will get a bit longer gas tube than a regular 7" upper. not much of a problem really.

we will help you get it running if there is a problem. somebody has got a gas chart for the 7" barrel somewhere!!--LOL
    Help me get it running. I probably will have too mail, the upper, too you and pay you too fix it.
    You must have missed my post where it took me and my Marine, retired, Gunny Sargent. Two damn days too get the damn bolt back in.
    I dont want too whip this thing across my back yard, like I did my AKs.
    Starting too get into a little price range difference on these things.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

knowing JSE it should run. if on the odd chance it don't we will play around with the gas port size.

wouldn't it be a fun piston driven project?!

4th the question is --how short is short enough?

you know 4th you need one of those 16" barrels for your 1911 to go with this 7" for your ar-15. sort of a matched pair!--LOL!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

The AK is loud. But the shorty AR I got from ProjectGuns, makes the AK seem quiet.
    Do they make a shorter AR. I will buy that too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

now 4th, you need to put the loudest compensator you can on that lil 7" now!--hehehe!

Feedback Score

Just built this over the MLK weekend - not shot it yet... Delton Lower, DPMS lower kit and a Rock River 7.5"

Gotta find an inexpensive optic for it - cash flow aint happening right now.
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

4th..You've already jumped into the SBRs....now you just need a couple suppressors and you'll be able to kill them swamp rats.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Marine View Post

Scrape up all that powder under your pistol and sell it to the junky down the road.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile Oh yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Marine View Post

Just built this over the MLK weekend - not shot it yet... Delton Lower, DPMS lower kit and a Rock River 7.5"

Right on Marine.. Down here in Florida. Long range shooting is 10 yards.
    Put a stock on that baby, NFA it and dont worry about optics.
    When them gators and rattlers try too get us in the swamps. Short is in.
    I wonder if our 7 inchers will have enough power too kill a gator.
    We better look into this before we buy anymore. Well hell. We will blind and burn them while we make good our escape. Ha Ha.
    With Tiger ammo. Hell we will probably cook them to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.