Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey j4

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile Hey j4

I bought that 7" upper form JSE.. $313 delivered. I am going too NFA it on the lower ProjectGuns helped me with.
    Thank you shotter17 for the tip.
    Anyways, the problem. They were mistakenly out of them when I placed my order.
    Called the company.
    JSE Surplus
    Woman who answered was super nice. Ordered me another one and wanted too give me all kinds of "free" upgrades for my troubles. All for the same price.
    I told her no, as I am sure their was not much profit too start with.
    Plus I did not know what the hell she was talking about. Nice people.
    Working on getting them over here as a vendor.
    What kind of range will I get out of this thing?
    I am hoping for 600 meters with 1 m.o.a accuracy.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

With a scope or iron sights??

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell 4th with all of 7" for the barrel you should be able to take out a tank @ 1500M on noise alone! LOL!

you got to get that 200x 100m leupold scope on there so you can see the rust falling off the tank!

yea JSE are super good folks to deal with.

try their sister site "evil black rifle girls" --on a tip from another member here i bought some very nice bolt carriers and bolts for $105 shipped.

the look to be new colt made carriers--with del-ton bolts , chromed keys and everything. hell of a deal.

one time JSE sold some 16" uppers complete for what was it $269--iirc? they give some super deals. one thing though everything i have got from JSE/EBRG as all been quality stuff. can't bet that with a stick!

Feedback Score

With that 7" barrel, at 600 yards you are just getting out of muzzle blast range so MOA is definitely doable. I read it at AR!%.com!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by daknee_k View Post
    With that 7" barrel, at 600 yards you are just getting out of muzzle blast range so MOA is definitely doable. I read it at AR!%.com!

ROTFL!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

I wish you guys were here. Were so sorry 4th. Can we give you a xyz.. for our mistake.
    Wendy I think her name was? Wendy. I dont know what in Gods name you are taking about, for real. Plus she is an Army Vet and was wondering why the hell I did not know what the hell I was talking about.
    Targets at 600 meters will be put up. Oh yeah. This is going too be my long range varmint zombie weapon.
    I hope the hell the thing works.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote -on a tip from another member here i bought some very nice bolt carriers and bolts for $105 shipped.

Dam I wish someone could have given ( me ) that tip.!!! Maybe we need a best deals - Thread
    It's to bad there out of stock!
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

4th; let me know when you fire that thing, I am only about 180 miles away from you, I will open the door and see if I hear it. Hell, I can see the space shuttle from here so that should not be too much of a reach
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chiroone View Post
    4th; let me know when you fire that thing, I am only about 180 miles away from you, I will open the door and see if I hear it. Hell, I can see the space shuttle from here so that should not be too much of a reach
    Every time their is a shot fired out here in the swamps. The L.O.s and FWC come a huntin. Every rat in the neighborhood points towards my house.
    They really were kind of nice about the last rounds out of my 10 incher.
    I asked the L.O. where he shoots?
    "In my backyard" Well WTF over.
    No more shootin here I guess. Think I got my last warning.
    Best part is I was with an off duty L.O. when I was shootin. Oh well such is life.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

now 4th we all know you bought they 7" super-shortie just for the "BLAST"!

i am sure FGF is going to be very happy with the blast and flash form that 7" -- they likely get calls about somebody fishing with C-4!

4th you'll need to invest in some good ear plugs and some good hearing protection muffs before you start pumping them into the swamp with that "super-shortie"!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.