Gunco Forums banner

$115 chrome bolt carrier groups rock-river

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  goosecatcher 
#1 ·
chrome AR-15 bolt carrier groups made by rock river $115

along with some other rock river parts on sale--

EvilBlackRifleGirls.com

this is a sister site to JSE surplus --ironically i think it is run by a sister! LOL

someone was asking me about some deals on chrome BCGs the other day.

as forgetful as i am in my old age i thought i would post this deal as i can't remember who was asking about them.

cheap as i have ever seen a chrome carrier and bolt. rock river makes good parts as well.

#5 ·
What does the chrome bolt do, too be better than the standard bolt? :confused:
I have too get those Rock River fire control kits. My Rock Rivers work great. Strong springs quality parts.
These ones I picked up at the gun store are junk. Their going in the canal.

#8 ·
i remember some of the old m16s we had had chrome bolts and carriers. they were tagged "training only" for some reason.

they did have some kind of problem with the chrome bolts way back in the day.

i think the problems the chrome bolt & carriers had back in the day have been fixed.

the only reason i have not bought a few chrome ones lately has been the high price.

if your building a retro AR-- they really look cool with a chrome bolt carrier!

#11 ·
yea EBRG and JSE are like that!

they ship so quick if you make any goofs on the order you don't have time to go back and change anything cause it is shipped as fast as you can push the buy button! course it is hard to complain about an internet shop that ships TOO QUICK!--LOL

but they are fast and good with service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.