Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Army tested steel cased ammo in m16

Feedback Score

[QUOTE=j427x;630888]
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_357SIG View Post

get over yourself-- we have fired thousands of rounds of the shit. i have fired thousands of it through the ar-15s in 5.56 and 7.62x39.

it is not as accurate. mainly because the russians don't go to much trouble to form the bullet. it is a little dirty.

otherwise it don't harm anything.

so you fired a 100 rounds of brown bear? now you have fired 1,000s of rounds of wolf?

which is it?

this place has a tough crowd of life long shooters, most of which have been shooting ak's fal, and ar-15/m16s for decades.

BS don't go far around here.

Yes I have shot at least 12k of Wolf in the 7 years I have been into shooting until I bought a dedicated .22 upper. My main gun is my BCM middy. So instead of shooting dirty, innaccurate, underpowered ammo through my "serious" AR I plink with the 22 and shoot good ammo through my fighting weapon. Which I already said in my prior post. I also have complementary .22lr clones of all my centerfire firearms except for the AK47. So besides the x39 AR, I have no need for Wolf (in .223).

So unless you want a full bio on my shooting history or just want to flex your internet muscle some more I'm done with this thread. No sense in padding my post count with pointless bickering. Or shoot me an IM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

[quote=LA_357SIG;630928]
    Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post

Yes I have shot at least 12k of Wolf in the 7 years I have been into shooting until I bought a dedicated .22 upper. My main gun is my BCM middy. So instead of shooting dirty, innaccurate, underpowered ammo through my "serious" AR I plink with the 22 and shoot good ammo through my fighting weapon. Which I already said in my prior post. I also have complementary .22lr clones of all my centerfire firearms except for the AK47. So besides the x39 AR, I have no need for Wolf (in .223).

So unless you want a full bio on my shooting history or just want to flex your internet muscle some more I'm done with this thread. No sense in padding my post count with pointless bickering. Or shoot me an IM.

all i can say is i am really convinced now!

yea serious ARs

so were not serious? but you are? humm? er OK whatever you say.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.