Thread: gunny's any good for ar stuff?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak gunny's any good for ar stuff?

Gun Parts & Accesories

man i have had my eye on some of gunny's stuff.

has anyone ordered any surplus ar-15/m16 stuff from them?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I've had problems with that place. I'm waiting on a M-14 barrel, that I had to send back.. because the chrome was peeling, so beware, I've also order some things that never showed up.. only half the order shows.. I may have to reverse the charges on my credit card.. on this place.. it's been weeks and no news from him.. B2B

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea-- i have been hearing good and bad about the place--

lucky me the stuff i wanted looks to be OOS anyway--LOL!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think i am either going to go with a del-ton LW or government profile 20" or maybe a bushmaster or DPMS 20LW for this one instead.

i can get a brand new 20" chrome for $190 so it might not be worth the hassel to save $20 if they are a jerk-around site.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I made a dispute claim with my credit card today.. The box I ordered had some items I had ordered and was charged for and was missing, no invoice was included, plus the M-14 barrel I had ordered was bad, so I sent it back, I have no refund as of yet.. B2B

STAY AWAY FAR AWAY<<
    Last edited by Bolt2bounce; 04-11-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I have never ordered Gun parts from Gunny. Just surplus stuff. I have never had any issues with him, and have posted my pleasure with the experience.

I am not disputing anything else said here, but I have to say that I am surprised.

I hope that the issues others have had get worked out. Until now, I have had no reservations with this vendor.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I was surprised also.. I have placed a few orders previously with him, and had gotten what I had ordered..but will never do so again.. no customer service so far..

Here is a picture of the M-14 barrel I got from Gunny that was listed as

USGI M-14 barrel. Excellent chrome lining with no pealing. Excellent bore. Throat gauges 1.2 or less. Excellent outside. Grade 2 available with slight outside rust, excellent inside. Various manufacturers. Real US Govt issue, not an aftermarket barrel! No choice of mfg with grade 2.

You decide.. how does that throat look to ya...

B2B

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

(I posted this on the M14.com board..

Looks like I was not the only one who has gotten $crewed by Gunny surplus warning #2) I will not ever do business with him again, buy at your own risk.. weather it is lazy-ness or fraud makes no difference to me.. not going to sit buy and let it happen.. I have placed a dispute with the creditcard company and may look into a formal complaint.. sorry but charging for items that are not shipped is stealing.. very simple..
    Below is the order placed, the barrel was bad. The 1911 grips were brown and NOT OD green, so I returned both items.. The anti tilt Followers were NOT in the BOX, but I was charged.. for them.. there was NO invoice included in the box either.. So... I'll include a PM from the other guy who seems to have gotten the same bad barrel.. This is looking very bad to me.. I have perfect reputation on the gun boards... and no axe to grind.. I just want to be treated like i treat other people and that is honestly.. if you doubt me and what I say, ask around the gun boards gunco.net or 1919a4.com Akfiles.. etc..

Quote:
    kala_azar

B2B-

Your barrel looks like the one I returned to him in January. Same flaking, etc.

Mine was supposed to be SAK but bore no markings whatsoever - that was it's identifying characteristic

Took forever to ship even though he charged my card on Nov. 2010. Then when it arrived, it was just like the one you have. I suspect he's "regifting" the barrel I already returned.

For what it's worth, I had to resort to disputing the charge on my CC, which ended up working out. The guy ignored numerous emails, telephone messages, etc. asking about the problem with the barrel and so on.

He finally did pick up once, and verbally authorized the return, but after my refund didn't show up for 2 months, I disputed the charge. He'll never get my business again, that's for sure.

I tried to post in your slop chute thread, but for some reason I don't have the option to post replys in that forum since the change over to the new site?

Anyhow, good luck, and prepare to have to go to your card company...

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.