Thread: Magpul UBR...worth it?

Feedback Score

Default Magpul UBR...worth it?

Anybody have one? Is the additional weight over a plain collapsible very noticeable? Is it worth the $$$?

Feedback Score

I was looking at one of these last week at a local shop. I was messing around with it and it is a little bit heavier than the CAR15 collapsible stock on my gun now. Im not sure if you'd notice the additional weight that far back, as most of it is being supported by your body, and not an extended arm. It did seem pretty sturdy though, sturdy enough to smash through a door. All in all I liked it, but it was a little pricey for my tastes.
    Last edited by frankothebull; 04-28-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

here's mine a my 9mm & i just bought another for my next ar build.

i love mine, the only other stock i would get would have been the m93b from magpul but they no longer have it but ergo bought the right s to it think( don't quote on that) they have one that looks just like the m93b.

this is before
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

and here it is after i free floated it with a quad rail, still have the same red dot on it a burris tactical

buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

balance is more important than weight. i use one on my scoped 18 in. i've seen several on sbr's.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.