Gunco Forums banner

AR picture thread..

3K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  cegpcola 
#1 ·
Is there one, if not I'm starting one. Since I don't own any AK's anymore:eek:

See less See more
#13 ·
The butt stock weighs in at 3.8 pounds IIRC. The rifle comes in at around 15 pounds empty. I hadn't done any real gun building for a long time and decided to try some ideas out on that build before taking on more complicated stuff. In order to make that stock work I also had to make my own buffer tube.

I have some photos of the machining of the stock, a few strange setups since it was a prototype. I don't think this picture thread is the place to put them but you can see some of them on the weaponsguild in a thread from July 2009. You'll have to be a member to see them, but it's free.
Login

Shortly after that build I did a dedicated .22LR upper using a Remington 513T barrel. The thread from that one is here: Login

#25 ·
LA, that looks good. Magpul MOE furniture?

#27 ·
That looks good LA. I really like the extended trigger guards on yours. I DEFINITELY have to get one. I've got big hands/fingers, and I always seem to catch the top edge of the straight trigger guard on mine. Are yours the polymer or aluminum versions? TIA,

#30 ·
Just sold this one to my brother for $650. Had it listed on a local site for $750shipped. Highest offer I got was $700shipped.:buttkick:Just the PRI Sights, rail, and stock kit was over $500:wow:

Spike's FN CHF 16" Midlength barrel.
MI 12" 2-piece free float.
PRI flip up sights.
Colt M4 upper.
Colt F/A carrier w/ chrome bolt.
Spike's lower.
Vltor Emod w/ Vltor 5pos. tube.

#31 ·
Very nice weapon logan.

"$700 shipped." Incredible.
I'm telling you guys.
Just before this next election, with even a chance of Nappy Head getting re-elected.
Watch what happens too these prices were seeing.
If that idiot does get back in, were fried in the gun world.
Buy now.
Better investment than gold in my .02...
We shall see.

#32 ·
"$700 shipped." Incredible.
I'm telling you guys.
Just before this next election, with even a chance of Nappy Head getting re-elected.
Watch what happens too these prices were seeing.
If that idiot does get back in, were fried in the gun world.
Buy now.
Better investment than gold in my .02...
We shall see.
Just make sure you got plenty of ammo too!! That might just be worth more than gold.

#37 ·
here's my two and half ar's. three bushies, five years ago i was going to sbr the third one. damn ak's.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the same thing is happening to me but with ARs --

i need a camera--but there is all ways some deal in the AR world i just got to buy instead of a camera--

and i haven't even started messing with the AR-10s--LOL

i had a bushmaster m-17s bullpup. damn accurate --as accurate as most ar-15s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.