Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: C-products 40rd mags

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 C-products 40rd mags

hey i ordered a few of these on the weekend sale.

will let ya know how they work out.

scuttelbutt says the actually hold 43 rounds--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

J427x could you post a link so we can peek to bro????

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Specials

the sale was over monday--so it it is a bit late for the sale but i think regular price is only like $15 bucks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Have you had a chance to try them out every 40rnd mag I have seen or used never worked that well

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by TheCol.U.S.M.C. View Post
    Have you had a chance to try them out every 40rnd mag I have seen or used never worked that well
    hell no they ain't even got here yet!

CDNN didn't bother to mail them till last friday and they didn't arrive today!

i hope my mags ain't lost in the mail.

this is the first time i have had a problem with CDNN. their stuff has been arriving in three or four days.

two weeks and nada!

everything i have heard on the 40rd c-prod has been good. other than that they are sort of big-- don't have one in my hands yet so---
    Last edited by j427x; 06-10-2011 at 04:50 PM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

no mags in todays mail-- my mags are AWOL!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking 40rd mags finally arrived!

finally got the mags today. fed Ex ground had delivered them to the wrong address --ironically to a guy that i had thrown off my property for hunting without permission!

of all the guys to deliver my stuff too--they had to deliver a box of my mags to moron! (LOL)

fired one mag full +3 rounds worked flawless. haven't had time to shoot them any more since.

they are the new builds with the flat black stainless finish. they appear to be well made. orange follower with the no-tilt.

sort of like a GI type of mag just bigger. they are pretty long -- i didn't fire any from the prone though i have heard they double as a mono-pod!

they eject full and empty from my DSA, double-star, TNW billet, LMT and CMT /stag lowers.

they will nearly eject on cav-arms polymer and a very tight DPMS. i figured as much as they fit tight on every mag anyway.

they load easy by hand and seem to exert enough pressure on the rounds to feed.

they look to be the best 40+ round mag out there. i say 40+ cause two of the three will hold 44 rounds and the other holds 43!

for what these are going for i think i got a decent deal. i think i'll order a few more of these just in case--

another thing that i think would be neat is you should be able to make a hi-cap 6.8SPC or 6.5g-mag out of one of these--i don't know how many it would hold but i would guess 30+ would be doable.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

that's good news. i wish they would/could make a 20 rnd 7.62x39 mag. i believe it would be easier to insert. that big curve, i instinctively try to rock it in like an ak.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eldogg View Post
    that's good news. i wish they would/could make a 20 rnd 7.62x39 mag. i believe it would be easier to insert. that big curve, i instinctively try to rock it in like an ak.

it might be possible to make a 20 round 7.62x39 from a mag-pull p mag.

i just hate the thought of cutting on the excellent p-mag to make one do 7.62!

Feedback Score

I'm curious as to how the 40 rounders work, I'd like to see a reliable 40rd AR mag hit. The "Nordic" extensions for P-mags work great and give you 48 to work with. Here's a link, but I usually find 'em @ midway, but couldn't ?

Nordic Components PMAG Black Extension - AR-15 Magazines and Pouches - Cactus Tactical Tactical equipment, self defense gear, shooting supplies AR-15

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.