Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey j4 or anybody out there in gun land.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Hey j4 or anybody out there in gun land.

I need more AR mags. 30 rounders. With that new anti tilt follower thing.
    .223... Who has em. What should I get. The C products seem o.k.
    Hell I dont know. Just want them too work. Thanks in advance.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't think there is anything wrong with the c-prod made mags. hell even the 30 round 7.62x39 mags seem to work like clockwork for me. i just spent 6 full 30s of 7.62's the other day not a hiccup.

since the weekend is close i would hold off till CDNN puts up their weekend/holiday sale.

i have been getting a lot of mag deals from them lately.

as far as what brand of mag to get D&H, DSG gi mags, c-products, and the mag-pull P-mag are top bang for buck picks.

last time i was over at copes they had the D&H mag with the no-tilts for $9.99 IRRC not bad.

fusil and lancer also make good mags i have been told.

if you shop around you could find some deals.

copes, CTD, aim surplus, bravo co usa, midway USA,44mag.com ,palmetto state armory, are all top places to shop for good mags cheap.

the best prices i have seen were the $5 DSG mags from CTD, the $6.99 C-prod mags from CDNN and the $9.99 7.62x39 mags from palmetto --though these are "blowout prices"

i would expect to pay around $10 for a good 5.56 mag generally speaking.

i rally like the magpull-p mag but it is rarely on sale for less than $14. that will buy two of the on sale C-s or nearly three of the on sale DSG's--LOL yea i am CHEAP--LOL

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

this is what i have been buying. they are good mags too.
    Ten Pack of DSG Black Teflon Coated 30rd Magazines w/ MAGPUL Anti-tilt Follower
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by eldogg View Post

those are the same ones i got from CTD a while back. they are made by D&H a us government contractor. they got the mag-pull no tilt follower installed--at a tough to beat price of $8.50 each if you buy a 10 pack.

i have bought a number of things from DSG there a good company.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak CDNN holiday sale

Specials it seems they are going to have some good 20 rd mags on sale for $5

the 30s are still running around $9-$10 if you get a good brand.

they also have the 40rd c-prod mag i bought a while back for $15 --not bad but not a sale price.

they have some ak and 1911 mags on sale though. links to the sale and the AR mag page.

if you wanting good 30s 4th that DSG 10 pack is the best priced deal around today.

otherwise i would say get a couple of the 20s from CDNN and throw in a couple of those 40s--

besides 4th you NEED a mag that is longer than super-shorties 7" barrel! LOL!

AR-15/M-16 Mags

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

That is a good deal eldogg put up there. Thank you..
    Not sure on the 40 rounders j4. Us Mall Ninjas like too keep a low profile.
    When we go into Mall Ninja mode. We like too stay low too the ground like a stealth, karate, become one with the earth anti zombi type guys.
    The 40 rounders, on the mall Ninja forum I belong too, are not real popular.
    We dont stand up much. We crawl and become one with the earth.
    40 would cause us too hold our weapons too high. Giving our position away.
    I am into my second week of cane fighting. Just finished the close in knife fighting course. Got a "B" not bad.
    Next week our instructor is going too teach us how too kill with a paper clip..
    I better stick with the 30s.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    When we go into Mall Ninja mode. We like too stay low too the ground like a stealth, karate, become one with the earth anti zombi type guys.
    I am into my second week of cane fighting. Just finished the close in knife fighting course. Got a "B" not bad.

hehe 4th--true mall ninjas got to have a mag longer than their barrel!-- and a gold-plated optic--

and besides Obama,hillary clinton, the brady bunch, the anti gunners ALL don't want YOU to have one--

so i bought three---LOL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    YEA RIGHT 4th!! Stealth my ass-maybe till you fire that shorty up and make daylight look dim. LOL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eldogg View Post
    Still the same price but for the 4th of July sale they have free shipping over $25.00

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea $8.50 per mag delivered is about the best price around.

those DSG mags i bought from CTD were $5 but i had to add a mag-pull follower so that added $1 then i had to add shipping so they were around $8 each by the time they arrived at my doorstep.

so hell yea this DSG mag package is a very good deal. free shipping to boot.

if i needed mags i would buy some of these DSGs. but i got a couple foot lockers full of 30rd mags.

the only reason i am buying the 40 round C-products mags is because i don't have any 40 rd mags. there is no real need for them other than the liberals/commies cringe at big mags--so damn it i am going to get some!--LOL!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.