Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 300 blackout

  1. #1
    Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    689
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default 300 blackout

    not sure any of you have tried or heard of the 300 BO.

    so i decided to take the plunge and get the upper & some ammo.

    after 150 rounds (suppressed w/ 16 inch barrel) i can honestly say i love it, it is an absolute blast to shoot.

    i put a millett 1 to 4 power scope on it, out to a hundred yards,subsonic it was kick ass!!!

    I'm gonna try to stretch it out when i get a chance, if it's pretty accurate to 200 or better, I've just found my hog rifle.

    I was shooting 175 grain at a 100 yards it was a tack driver, i was very impressed with it.
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

  2. #2
    Gunco Member 22_boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiabloII View Post
    not sure any of you have tried or heard of the 300 BO.

    so i decided to take the plunge and get the upper & some ammo.

    after 150 rounds (suppressed w/ 16 inch barrel) i can honestly say i love it, it is an absolute blast to shoot.

    i put a millett 1 to 4 power scope on it, out to a hundred yards,subsonic it was kick ass!!!

    I'm gonna try to stretch it out when i get a chance, if it's pretty accurate to 200 or better, I've just found my hog rifle.

    I was shooting 175 grain at a 100 yards it was a tack driver, i was very impressed with it.
    Who's upper did you get?

  3. #3
    Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    689
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    cmmg from aim
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

  4. #4
    Gunco Rookie Krink545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Where you shooting reloads?
    If whats your recipe for the 175s?

  5. #5
    GuncoHolic 555th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    3,314
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

    Default

    I just built one. Haven't shot it yet. Sounds like yours is doing well.

  6. #6
    Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    689
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krink545 View Post
    Where you shooting reloads?
    If whats your recipe for the 175s?
    no reloads yet just factory ammo that came from cmmg.
    my next test will be with the 200 grain factory ammo




    Quote Originally Posted by 555th View Post
    I just built one. Haven't shot it yet. Sounds like yours is doing well.

    I love it, it was alot of fun suppressed. I was using a Yankee hill can, I believe with a couple more baffles it might be quieter. but it ran like a champ & the whole time we where shooting it not once did we clean it till we were done which was bout 150 rounds.
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

  7. #7
    Gunco Member windermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    winder ga
    Posts
    108
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    ammo is too damn expensive.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •