Thread: Any flat top Blem AR upper Receivers for sale?

Feedback Score

Default Any flat top Blem AR upper Receivers for sale?

I was looking for a flat top AR receiver that didn't cost a lot and I remember there have been posts here about blems being available. Anybody know if there might be some deals coming up?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

there haven't been any deals on flat-tops in a while. every once in a while some deals will come around of surplus a1 and a2 uppers.

a long time ago LAR would have blems on sale for $60 but i think they have a back order list 20 miles long now.

BCM has had some for a bit more that are used. i think they come with the port door and forward assist installed for about $79 IIRC.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I wouldn't hold my breath on the LAR flat top blems. I think they are selling them to a wholeseller or something. I have been on their flat top list for first available (standard/m4) for around 18 months with no word yet. The cheapest I've seen for a while are complete $75 uppers sold in group buys by MadMachinist.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    there haven't been any deals on flat-tops in a while. every once in a while some deals will come around of surplus a1 and a2 uppers.

a long time ago LAR would have blems on sale for $60 but i think they have a back order list 20 miles long now.

BCM has had some for a bit more that are used. i think they come with the port door and forward assist installed for about $79 IIRC.
    Just checked BCM and the used receivers are out of stock -- darn!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

AIM did have some DSA uppers for $59 shipped but there OOS as well--

Feedback Score

Range Tool has first quanity flat top uppers for about $60. A few bucks more or less depending on whether you want the m4 feed ramps. I just received two of them and they seem to be top shelf. Shipping was reasonable as well.
    AR15 Upper Receiver

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by HHollow View Post
    Range Tool has first quanity flat top uppers for about $60. A few bucks more or less depending on whether you want the m4 feed ramps. I just received two of them and they seem to be top shelf. Shipping was reasonable as well.
    AR15 Upper Receiver
    that's a darn good price but they only have the M4 cut receivers and they are stripped receivers -- still darn good price. I found that Midway had the DPMS high-rider flat top for like $75 so I got that one.

This is a special little rifle and the dust cover and forward assist is not needed.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22_boomer View Post
    that's a darn good price but they only have the M4 cut receivers and they are stripped receivers -- still darn good price. I found that Midway had the DPMS high-rider flat top for like $75 so I got that one.

This is a special little rifle and the dust cover and forward assist is not needed.
    I've used several of those uppers and really like them. They are a lot heavier than standard and work great especially with heavy barrels and larger scopes. Good choice!

Feedback Score

I got the DPMS Hi-Rider upper receiver today and it is nice -- and heavy. I had to light file the rear takedown lug to get it to fit -- but just a hair on the rear corners. That lug just fits in the rear of the lower and the rear corners did not match the rounded interior rear corners of the lower receiver. Now it fits like a glove, and looks good.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.