Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First AR Build Complete-(Mostly)

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I got a Del-ton stripped lower for $110 a few months ago, and have a Del-ton barrel on my "video game" style M4. Love it!

Sweet lookin rifle 2nd! You gonna trick it out with nitrous, sweet rims and a hemy?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

LMAO!!! Keepin it somewhat simple. Gonna put a cheap red dot on it, and that's about it. Put the carry handle, rear sling adaptor, and a new grip on it. Stocking up on mags and ammo since I got an AR mag adaptor for my Galil, and can run them both with one kinda mag. The Galil with the adaptor really likes the Pmags.

Thanks.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Machinist View Post
    Actually Del-Ton is not what I'd consider bottom tier by a long shot.....I've bought literally 10's of thousands of dollars in parts form them over the years and have never had a problem or an out of spec part.......

i don't consider Del-ton to be bottom tier at all either.

many of their barrels are made from 4150CVA steel. the same shit the big ones use. just not hammer forged--LOL

i have several of their barrels and i have bought many of their upper forgings and other small parts. i would have no qualms about running their BCGs though i get mine from LMT mostly.

i figure some one with some experience building AR-15's could make an AR-15 from del-ton parts run as good as any out there.

Feedback Score

nice looking AR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.