Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CMMG 9mm Carbine M4-LE

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    I picked up this Rock River Arms LAR-9, 9 MM AR-15 last year, and it's been a good performer. I like the fact the lower is machined from solid as a dedicated 9 MM lower, instead of pressing in a magwell block. The magazines lock in nice and tight. All magazines run well. Colt, C-Products, as well as Pro-Mag Polymer.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that RRA made a lower with an integral magwell. I like that conept, as opposed the the magwell block. The price for this lower looks to be about the same as the CMMG version.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

BillT, nice setup, but MOST important, NICE AVATAR!!!!!! (Why do I have the feeling that you took the picture yourself, rather than pulling it off the web?) LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Gotta second or third the 9mm ar is a Great addition to any ar collection FWIW Aim surplus has Cproducts 9mm 32 rnd mags for 12.99 now

Feedback Score

I'd love to have 9mm AR15. Maybe someday.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the 9mm ar is very light, low report and fairly cheap ammo.

JSA has some deals in the 9mm like the $150 CMMG bolts that are ramped for ar-15/m16 type hammers. $105 stainless barrels and $35 9mm mag blocks.

the only little thing i don't like is the plastic mag block , to install it ya have to remove the pin that holds the bolt hold. the tight DSA lowers don't like that at all--LOL

otherwise they are a breeze to shoot--

JSE Surplus

i think my 9mm kit ran less than $300 for the top and the mag block-- mags extra--LOL!

i say DYI save $$ and it is easy with the CMMG ramped bolt carrier.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

ooppss---

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.