Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 9mm SS barrels $105

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak 9mm SS barrels $105

JSE Surplus - AR 9mm

here is some nice stuff for only a little $$.

stainless steel 9mm barrels in 7" and in 16" for $105

uppers in 9mm for $95

bolts/BCG in 9mm for $150

and a mag block for $35--

only thing is i can't decide if i want a 16" or 7"??? i wish they had a 10" or 11.5" !!!
    Last edited by j427x; 10-20-2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: shorten title line

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Oh, HELL YES!

:-)
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    Oh, HELL YES!

:-)
    i knew you would love these--damn sweet barrels IMHO---

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Yeah that's a good deal.
    If you don't feel like putting the parts together, for about 40-50 bucks more you can get a complete upper
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well it looks like i joined the 9mm AR-15 club. i got a 16" barrel and one of those ramped 9mm bolts. looks like i got the last one.

don't fret though. PK arms has the same ramped bolt carrier on sale for $150 as well.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the link j427x, I ordered one of the barrels yesterday for a 9mm di project for a member on another board. A quick thread job for a barrel extension and a re-chamber which will beat the pants off of profiling a blank. Never heard of the PK Arms site, but it looks good too!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak

Quote Originally Posted by moleman View Post
    Thanks for the link j427x, I ordered one of the barrels yesterday for a 9mm di project for a member on another board. A quick thread job for a barrel extension and a re-chamber which will beat the pants off of profiling a blank. Never heard of the PK Arms site, but it looks good too!

i have been thinking of doing a DI in something like 45 acp or maybe 357sig--

i have the feeling 357sig would really be a smoker from a long barrel --like a 10"-16"

i thought i would go the blow-back and just see how it runs first--

did you check out those $35 mag blocks?

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yes I saw the magwell blocks. Are they made of plastic or aluminum? I'd eventually like to try uzi mags and was thinking about getting one. Dunno if the di and uzi mags will work though. There have been several people that built 45acp di uppers and at least one guy claims to have made a 357 sig di upper. The 357 sig upper should work just fine with a 762x39 bolt with a couple coils missing from the ejector spring to keep the much lighter cases from being battered into the barrel extension upon extraction.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i have got two goals in the pistol cal ar project

#1 is quiet

#2 is cheap--LOL

the problem with the 357 sig is the brass is a bit more expensive than 9mm and it sure ain't going to be quiet if you load it up to make full power.

i am sure the $35 mag blocks are the same ones sold by C-products polymer with some steel in critical areas.

one of the things holding me back on building a PC ar was i cringed at buying a $179 mag block.

what i really wanted was a 10.5" barrel the bad news is we just missed a sale at green mountain where they were $80!

but a stainless that has GI profile for $105 is certainly a great price. and if i decide to go SBR i can just cut it back to whatever i think i want--

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i have got two goals in the pistol cal ar project

#1 is quiet

#2 is cheap--LOL

the problem with the 357 sig is the brass is a bit more expensive than 9mm and it sure ain't going to be quiet if you load it up to make full power.

i am sure the $35 mag blocks are the same ones sold by C-products polymer with some steel in critical areas.

one of the things holding me back on building a PC ar was i cringed at buying a $179 mag block.

what i really wanted was a 10.5" barrel the bad news is we just missed a sale at green mountain where they were $80!

but a stainless that has GI profile for $105 is certainly a great price. and if i decide to go SBR i can just cut it back to whatever i think i want--
    j4. Why are you going with those long 10.5 inch barrels?
    Hell 7 inch is all you need.
    Just aim a little higher, if your shooting long distance.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.