Gunco Forums banner

PSA 16" M4A1 Carbine. $600

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
See less See more
#6 ·
Wow. I just went to their site and checked it out. Mil-spec,forged,chrome-lined,carpenter steel, all the key words to look for and I dont know if u could build one for that price. I dont need another but I'll be sending some folks to their site.

#9 ·
$699 for standard, $769 for MOE furniture.

#11 ·
what i have found with PSA is that they will have a bargin sale. they last about 24 hours or so. you have to be quick with them. they will only offer up a few items for sale at a time, except for the lower receivers. they will have a few thousand of the and they sell very fast.

i have built several complete rifles for under $450. they are an easy build. i have not had any problem with any parts yet. the only thing i don't care for is they have there logo on everything that it will fit on.

i bought several complete extras for my grandsons to build when they get older. keep in mind if you buy a complete kit with lower you will have to pay a federal tax, so don't order everything at the same time.

ron

#12 ·
what i have found with PSA is that they will have a bargin sale. they last about 24 hours or so.
This is one thing I don't like. They usually last longer then 24hrs(More like a couple days)

This was a huge thing when the first started selling AR's. They posted on AR15.com didn't say how many AR's they were selling etc... Once they sold out of their "Bargain-Priced" run they re-listed them for $100+ more. A bunch of people were pissed and commented about it. Myself included.

One thing I hate is putting something for sell for XXX amount and seeing how fast it sells. Why not raise the price then:redgrin:

They've been good though in the AR market. Having some of the best deals out there on quality guns/parts.

#14 ·
remember back when AK kits were selling for $49?

it is all supply and demand/ there was a glut of de-milled ak kits left over from the cold war and they sold for peanuts. till they got scarce.

same thing with the AR-15 stuff remember those el-cheapo hessee kits that sold for $259??

PSA probably got some "overruns" at a giveaway price so they passing that along for a quick sale.

i would not expect to see the good prices to last/ inflation is going to kick in, the parts are going to go up. this is due to the boom-bust nature of the economy.

remember the panic of 08? anybody and everybody was gearing up to produce ar & AK parts --they could sell all they could get out the door at a very inflated price.

that led to a glut of stuff after the panic which = to the some what soft prices for AR stuff today.

less parts will be made due to the soft demand , supply will get short again = higher prices.

the economy is on a merry-go round. firearms stuff is on that merry=go round too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.