Thread: pro-mag adaptor &CMMG ramped BCG

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak pro-mag adaptor &CMMG ramped BCG

while i am waiting for the 9mm barrel i thought i would assemble the rest of the 9mm kit.

the pro-mag device had to go in from the top so i had to remove the bolt hold device. as you all know that tiny roll pin is sort of a pain to get out.

once out i found the pro-mad fit pretty snug and it looks like it is going to have a functional BHO. not a bad unit for $34==

the CMMG ramped bolt seems to function as slick as a m-16 5.56 BCG.

it is not rough in any way on cocking the hammer. i don't see how it is going to be any more rough on the pins than any of the gas operated systems.

the mag device the bolt fit like a glove in my TNW billet lower and colt a1 upper.

i started out trying to remove the BHO pin from one of my DSA lowers--but that was too difficult.

it is looking like it is going to be a smooth functioning unit. when the barrel and mags come in i'll try it out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Have you got your mags yet ? I have a bunch of c-products 9mm mags, I'm debating getting rid of (thinking of .45acp not 9mm) They are brand new never finshed the rifle Ill go count to see how many I have, PM if your intrested

Edit: I have 10 c-products 32rnd mags they feel like steel from what I can tell

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TheCol.U.S.M.C. View Post
    Have you got your mags yet ? I have a bunch of c-products 9mm mags, I'm debating getting rid of (thinking of .45acp not 9mm) They are brand new never finshed the rifle Ill go count to see how many I have, PM if your intrested

Edit: I have 10 c-products 32rnd mags they feel like steel from what I can tell

i'll take them--PM me the info

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.