Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Take a Walk on the Wild Side

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup alot of options out there and "bet ya can't eat just one"applys. That's why I always pause at the "mentally defective" part of the ffl forms, I MUST BE CRAZY to spend all these bucks on guns!!!! Hey you enjoy that new toy, sounds like you got a decent deal on it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Yup alot of options out there and "bet ya can't eat just one"applys. That's why I always pause at the "mentally defective" part of the ffl forms, I MUST BE CRAZY to spend all these bucks on guns!!!! Hey you enjoy that new toy, sounds like you got a decent deal on it.
    Yep, it appears that I found some new toys on Black Friday:

Some S&W M&P15 carbines I grabbed at a local outlet. I took a half dozen to go. Maybe it's the economy but even though they sold well, the lines weren't as long as in previous years.

- Black Blade
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

DAMN Black Blade, save some for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. I almost bought one of those basic M&P carbines from Copes a couple months ago. How do you like them?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    DAMN Black Blade, save some for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. I almost bought one of those basic M&P carbines from Copes a couple months ago. How do you like them?
    They look and feel nice. I hope to get out and slay some targets soon. The price was right I think but just not many people can afford much this year. The bad economy has many people holding back on purchases and it may be a bad Christmas for retailers and manufacturers so hopefully more deep discount sales will be coming.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yep it is the obama/global/wall-street bailout economy in action.

not many building or buying, even for those who still are their money is TIGHT. i know mine is!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

The bad economy has many people holding back on purchases and it may be a bad Christmas for retailers
    Your making up for those who can't LOL
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.