Gunco Forums banner

Best muzzle break

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
I bought a new Adams Arms 5.45x39 upper and added a slide fire stock. My problem is controlling the muzzle climb when I go to rapid fire. What is the best muzzle break on the market to control muzzle climb?

#2 ·
I put a CNC Warrior AK74 style on my CZ-58 and that seems to do a real good job for me, I like to "rip it up" once and a while too. There pretty reasonably priced and do a good job with none of the cheap breaks fit and,finish issues. Just screwed right on and snapped in place with perfect alignment, no muss no fuss. I'm not sure if they have one for that application, but they had it for the CZ, so I'd be willing to bet they'll have one for your application. There a pretty nice and that's what I'd recomend. 1Biggun or coils might know better as they do allot of AK stuff, more than me, and they may have a better sugestion, but the CNC worked well for me, and good quality.

#4 ·
Yes, mine is very simular but by CNC Warrior, no funkey screws/adaptors to come loose. Just a good quality 1 peice unit, i don't care for those one size fits all comps, they really need to be designed for the spacific application/caliber to work right. I'd much rather spend a couple bucks more for the right thing, you're never disapointed that way, they work the way there designed to work.

#6 ·
#7 ·
i think there is an AK-74 break somewhere that fits 1/2-28. at one time BM made some.

i got a ak-74 break on my 223 izzy and one on my WASR in 7.62x39. it really slashes recoil and hop in the 7.62x39 AK . in fact i am thinking of getting one for the 7.62 AR-15s.

the 74 break it is a noisy little thing--

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.