Thread: Best muzzle break

Feedback Score

Default Best muzzle break

I bought a new Adams Arms 5.45x39 upper and added a slide fire stock. My problem is controlling the muzzle climb when I go to rapid fire. What is the best muzzle break on the market to control muzzle climb?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I put a CNC Warrior AK74 style on my CZ-58 and that seems to do a real good job for me, I like to "rip it up" once and a while too. There pretty reasonably priced and do a good job with none of the cheap breaks fit and,finish issues. Just screwed right on and snapped in place with perfect alignment, no muss no fuss. I'm not sure if they have one for that application, but they had it for the CZ, so I'd be willing to bet they'll have one for your application. There a pretty nice and that's what I'd recomend. 1Biggun or coils might know better as they do allot of AK stuff, more than me, and they may have a better sugestion, but the CNC worked well for me, and good quality.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yes, mine is very simular but by CNC Warrior, no funkey screws/adaptors to come loose. Just a good quality 1 peice unit, i don't care for those one size fits all comps, they really need to be designed for the spacific application/caliber to work right. I'd much rather spend a couple bucks more for the right thing, you're never disapointed that way, they work the way there designed to work.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

The 74 brake is well known for its ability to help control muzzle climb

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

The 74 brake does work very well.
    There's a few guys at the range with a brake something like this one on their ARs and they work very well, the one they have doesn't have the holes on top, maybe someone else knows which I mean.
    QUICK DISCHARGE BRAKE - Brownells

Actually I think it's this one?
    Muzzle Brake Miculek 1/2-28 Thread AR-15 Steel Matte
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think there is an AK-74 break somewhere that fits 1/2-28. at one time BM made some.

i got a ak-74 break on my 223 izzy and one on my WASR in 7.62x39. it really slashes recoil and hop in the 7.62x39 AK . in fact i am thinking of getting one for the 7.62 AR-15s.

the 74 break it is a noisy little thing--

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.