Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $89 7.62x39 barrels

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

bellson

not screwed by Vulcan time to get lottery tickets you must be the only person

as far as shipping ammo policy heck midway does not ship to a few states, NJ is one of them and its not illegal to ship ammo there. its their policy ( affects my son) but SMG does! so go figure since your avatar says Kalifornia I think that is the problem

I don't consider not shipping to certain states screwing the customer, in private enterprise one is entitled to do business any way they want its the American way

keep doing business with SARCO your number will come up

I am not connected to SMG in any way, this thread is the first I have ever heard such negative feedback from SMG, but I am sure there is with any company

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i never bought anything from hess/vulcan. i nearly did back when they were the cheapest. that $259 a-2 rifle kit was tempting. i did see one over at surplus rifle that had the gas-hole drilled half way through the barrel.

the guy said it shot OK anyways.

since hess/ak-parts ar kit costs about $420 their so close to what a DSA/JSE/del-ton/PSA's kits costs it ain't worth it to try to save $20-$30 and risk a bad barrel or BCG.

i can live with a few ill fitting small parts but a major part that is reject i got to save a couple $100 bills to risk that.

back to the subject anybody buy any of these cheap ass ESS barrels form SMG?

just wondering if their worth $89 or not---LOL
    Last edited by j427x; 01-24-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: typo

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

no, but i see they have cheap AR barrels, I did buy a cheap AK barrel from copes, which had the wrong twist, they refunded my money. I still have the barrel

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat1 View Post
    no, but i see they have cheap AR barrels, I did buy a cheap AK barrel from copes, which had the wrong twist, they refunded my money. I still have the barrel

sprat

humm--any idea who made those?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.