Gunco Forums banner

$89 7.62x39 barrels

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 · (Edited)
SMG has in their latest shooters catalog 14.5/16" 5.56 and 7.62x39 barrels.

yea ESS is cheapo --nearly disposable --LOL:wow:

$89 member price or $99 for non members.

if ya want to shoot 7.62x39 for little $$ this is the ticket.

IF ya can stand dealing with SMG and all their BS.

free shipping for $99 & above till the 16th with this code SH408

ps they got 1/2-28 threads so be aware that 5.56 FH will fit. the standard 5.56 type FH/brakes may or may not work on a 7.62. most 7.62x39s have 5/8-24 threads.

16 Inch M4 Barrel, Shooting Accessories, Ess at Sportsman's Guide

#10 ·
i haven't been totally SCREWED by SARCO "yet"--LOL! i have had some very close calls with them --

i have got a few things that wern't even CLOSE to what they were advertising condition wise. i did consider sending the parts back. things like -- "light marks from storage= dragged in the dirt and rocks for 20 years by trainees in boot camp--"

don't pay ANY attention to the reviews on SARCOs site either as they don't post negative reviews -only positive ones on their merchandise.

#11 ·
bellson

not screwed by Vulcan time to get lottery tickets you must be the only person:)

as far as shipping ammo policy heck midway does not ship to a few states, NJ is one of them and its not illegal to ship ammo there. its their policy ( affects my son) but SMG does! so go figure since your avatar says Kalifornia I think that is the problem

I don't consider not shipping to certain states screwing the customer, in private enterprise one is entitled to do business any way they want its the American way

keep doing business with SARCO your number will come up

I am not connected to SMG in any way, this thread is the first I have ever heard such negative feedback from SMG, but I am sure there is with any company

sprat

#12 · (Edited)
i never bought anything from hess/vulcan. i nearly did back when they were the cheapest. that $259 a-2 rifle kit was tempting. i did see one over at surplus rifle that had the gas-hole drilled half way through the barrel.

the guy said it shot OK anyways.

since hess/ak-parts ar kit costs about $420 their so close to what a DSA/JSE/del-ton/PSA's kits costs it ain't worth it to try to save $20-$30 and risk a bad barrel or BCG.

i can live with a few ill fitting small parts but a major part that is reject i got to save a couple $100 bills to risk that.

back to the subject anybody buy any of these cheap ass ESS barrels form SMG?

just wondering if their worth $89 or not---LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.