Gunco Forums banner

PSA Complete M4 Uppers for $309.00

716 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
Got an email from them last night about their current sale, and they had the complete upper for $309.00. I didn't check to see all of the specs, so I don't know what the barrel twist is, or exactly what bolt/carrier it is, but it's an M4 profile complete upper. Wish I had the extra coin. I'd get one just for my sheetmetal lower project. Any rate, I thought this might help someone out.

#2 ·
i just took a look at that--

i think they were without a bolt carrier for $309 --can't really tell cause their OOS right now.

but $309+$80 for their M-16 carrier is still a good deal in my book.

they have their LPKs on sale for $49

since all there is to a KIT is a upper with BCG, a stock and a LPK one should be able to make a decent kit with lots of mall-ninja spec stuff for reasonable cash from PSA--

#3 ·
I just looked at the e-mail they sent me, and apparently they did come with bolt and carrier. It gives all the specs on the type steel and gas key properly staked, etc.... assembled and test fired. Not sure if it was a mistake, but thats what they sent me.

#5 ·
Yeah, I might be able to get it $80.00 cheaper! That would make sense though for it to be 309 without the BCG. I wondered if it was a mistake when I saw it.

#6 ·
they have changed prices and things around on their site.

before they had a complete price with BCG & charging handle.

now they have a base price and you add the BCG and or charging handle.

i didn't get the e-mail

but being most if not all their stuff is chrome lined barrels it is going to be tough to sell a upper with the BCG and all for $309.

$300 is what DSA gets for a chrome lined barreled upper without the bolt carrier and charging handle.

if they did sell some for $309 chrome lined barrel with BCG and CH--yea that is a steal--LOL

i i got on their sight was a 16" upper on SALE no price cause it is OOS--

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.