Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: PSA Complete M4 Uppers for $309.00

  1. #1
    GuncoHolic 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Taylors, S.C.
    Posts
    4,796
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

    Default PSA Complete M4 Uppers for $309.00

    Got an email from them last night about their current sale, and they had the complete upper for $309.00. I didn't check to see all of the specs, so I don't know what the barrel twist is, or exactly what bolt/carrier it is, but it's an M4 profile complete upper. Wish I had the extra coin. I'd get one just for my sheetmetal lower project. Any rate, I thought this might help someone out.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

    "If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

  2. #2
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Default

    i just took a look at that--

    i think they were without a bolt carrier for $309 --can't really tell cause their OOS right now.

    but $309+$80 for their M-16 carrier is still a good deal in my book.

    they have their LPKs on sale for $49

    since all there is to a KIT is a upper with BCG, a stock and a LPK one should be able to make a decent kit with lots of mall-ninja spec stuff for reasonable cash from PSA--

  3. #3
    GuncoHolic 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Taylors, S.C.
    Posts
    4,796
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

    Default

    I just looked at the e-mail they sent me, and apparently they did come with bolt and carrier. It gives all the specs on the type steel and gas key properly staked, etc.... assembled and test fired. Not sure if it was a mistake, but thats what they sent me.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

    "If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

  4. #4
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    I just looked at the e-mail they sent me, and apparently they did come with bolt and carrier. It gives all the specs on the type steel and gas key properly staked, etc.... assembled and test fired. Not sure if it was a mistake, but thats what they sent me.

    well on their site it lists a base price then a +80 for the BCG.

    you ought to hit them up and see if the email version is the same one that is OOS on their sight.

  5. #5
    GuncoHolic 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Taylors, S.C.
    Posts
    4,796
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

    Default

    Yeah, I might be able to get it $80.00 cheaper! That would make sense though for it to be 309 without the BCG. I wondered if it was a mistake when I saw it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

    "If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

  6. #6
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Yeah, I might be able to get it $80.00 cheaper! That would make sense though for it to be 309 without the BCG. I wondered if it was a mistake when I saw it.

    they have changed prices and things around on their site.

    before they had a complete price with BCG & charging handle.

    now they have a base price and you add the BCG and or charging handle.

    i didn't get the e-mail

    but being most if not all their stuff is chrome lined barrels it is going to be tough to sell a upper with the BCG and all for $309.

    $300 is what DSA gets for a chrome lined barreled upper without the bolt carrier and charging handle.

    if they did sell some for $309 chrome lined barrel with BCG and CH--yea that is a steal--LOL

    i i got on their sight was a 16" upper on SALE no price cause it is OOS--

  7. #7
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    12,434
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Smile J4..

    Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    well on their site it lists a base price then a +80 for the BCG.

    you ought to hit them up and see if the email version is the same one that is OOS on their sight.
    Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel, Shot peened, and MPI. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, chrome lined inside, and laser engraved with the Palmetto State Armory logo

    Each upper is assembled to order with care, and test fired.
    PSA 16'' M4 Upper - On Sale!

    I think 2ndAmendican is correct..
    Hitting the listing it takes you too "with the bolt" for $309.
    Now out of stock..
    Think some salesman is looking for work.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


  8. #8
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel, Shot peened, and MPI. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, chrome lined inside, and laser engraved with the Palmetto State Armory logo

    Each upper is assembled to order with care, and test fired.
    PSA 16'' M4 Upper - On Sale!

    I think 2ndAmendican is correct..
    Hitting the listing it takes you too "with the bolt" for $309.
    Now out of stock..
    Think some salesman is looking for work.
    \
    \strange i never got that --all i got was the sale upper was out of stock.

    anyways --PSA does give insane prices on uppers from time to time. very limited numbers so they sell out in like seconds--

    they certainly may have had one or two with the BCG for $309.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •