Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey yo my Bro j4 come in..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question Hey yo my Bro j4 come in..

So I am trying too find high rise scope rings for a 30mm Pickaninny rail.
    No gun shops have them around here.
    I checked our vendors and Brownells sells them as singles.
    What is up with these $200 rings??
    Can I use the weapon with them, like a baseball bat and they will still hold zero???
    Damn. I just want too hold the scope on, not take out a bank loan.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

hey 4th as luck would have it i ordered some high rise 30mm rings for my bull barrel ar15 by mistake then later ordered the 1" ones that i needed so i have a pair i'd be willing to let go of. I got them from centerfire systems and they were cheap but seem pretty sturdy. Just checked and cfs doesnt seem to have them anymore. pm me if your interested.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    So I am trying too find high rise scope rings for a 30mm Pickaninny rail.
    No gun shops have them around here.
    I checked our vendors and Brownells sells them as singles.
    Can I use the weapon with them, like a baseball bat and they will still hold zero???
    Damn. I just want too hold the scope on, not take out a bank loan.

i have been ordering those $15 mounts with rings from JSE. they ain't perfect but they do work.

$200 rings are made of the mall-ninja metal "goobertonium" , i think it comes from a special mine in CHINA!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Check out Amazon.com 30 mm scope rings 1,582 results.

Amazon.com: scope rings

Shooter

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell i got some 30mm rings i'll give you 4th their silver finish low mount that CDNN sent me by mistake a few years ago.

i think they cost like $2.99 back then--

who is this gommer trying to sell rings for $100 per ring anyways? i want to meet that dude!--LOL!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I got some real nice rings from Amazon, Weaver Tactical's, reasonable price about $40and solid as a rock. Three locking "rings" on top and very wide for large scopes, a warning though, there a bit wide for most bolt action recievers with standard bases but awsome for flat top or rail type mounts. But I did use them on the Mauser I got from belson and they have a bit of overhang on the bases but so far so good. I'm still getting it broken in and haven't shot it a much between getting the last bit of ice fishing in and shitty weather, but they are great rings. I'd post a link to them, but being the dumb ass I am I haven't figured out how to do it yet. There super rings for sure, and NOT $200 bucks!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up You guys are the best...

Nah dont worry. I will find the rings.
    It is not the money. I am just trying too find them and researching.
    I am old and dont know how too use that Amazon thing.
    My God. Their are rings out there for $250...
    For Gods sake.
    Carlos Hathcock "White Feather." Tied electrical tape around his scope and hit his target.
    Junk scopes, Kentucky windage. Blam..
    My days of running through the jungle are over.
    I can just about walk too the target range.
    High priced scope rings. WTF over.
    Probably should have put this in the optics forum.
    I will spend the money. IF. They promise I can hit the targe at 25 yards.
    I have too buy a legal full auto and spray and pray.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i shudder to think what a 'virgin mall-ninja" may have done with those $250 scope rings!

somehow i keep getting the image of them being removed by an EMT from some place they don't belong--LOL

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

4th go on the amazon site and do a serch under sports and outdoors section and type in "Weaver 30mm six hole tactical medium rings (matte Black)" and you'll find the ones I got and thought were a really nice set of rings for the buck. I think I'll be gettig anouther Millett scope with these rings for my Bushmaster as finances allow and if the Millett passe's my box drill tests on the Mauser. I really like them allot, as well as the Millett, so far. There really rugged and lapped easy, 3-4 spins and they were perfect, not out of line or out of round at all, it didn't even cut the finish to the metal, it just left good even witness marks in the "blueing/anodizing/finish" on the first try, nice. To be honest I haven't even sighted it in yet with this scope on it, just bore sighted and stuck it out the laundry room window and dusted off one round that hit low left on the edge of the black. Good enough till I'm free to take my time sighting it in at more than a 80 yards and from inside the house from on top of the dryer!! That was a pretty crude test!! Been pretty busy being retired ya know!!! And fishing!!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Because they know some idiot will buy them, most likely $20 rings put in a different package
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.